Transgender Beauty Queen

Hotel Guests OUTRAGED

Over Bikini Shoot

4/4/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova
Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova received yet another fat rejection on Monday -- when her bikini shoot upset several guests at a swanky L.A. hotel ... and staff was forced to shut it down.

Sources tell TMZ, Jenna -- a post-op transgender -- had originally planned to host the bikini shoot in the privacy of her room at the Hotel Wilshire, but when she arrived with her crew around lunchtime, her digs weren't ready ... so she moved the shoot to the pool instead.

Problem is ... the pool at the Wilshire is located on the roof -- right beside the "Roof on Wilshire" restaurant -- and diners weren't too pleased when Jenna stripped down to a bikini right in front of them, posing for shots.

We're told diners complained -- and the restaurant staff asked Jenna and her crew to pack it in, insisting the shoot was interfering with business. On top of that, we're told Jenna also failed to get permission from the hotel to shoot in a public area.

According to sources, Jenna's team repeatedly refused to budge -- so the restaurant turned to the big dogs in hotel management, who quickly readied Jenna's room so she could move the shoot there instead.

Jenna's attorney Gloria Allred tells us the photog was shooting for a Canadian documentary -- and she claims the hotel later apologized to Jenna and the camera crew.

Tom Cruise

Dude looks like a dude period. I wouldn't want to be subjected to that freak show either. The transgender or whatever does not belong in the Miss Universe Contest and has no business being there. They have other shows that cater to such nonsense.

isitin

Stop embarrassing us Canadians & just go away. You are a HE & that will never change.

Patty

She looks like Ivanka.

Carl

This doesn't sound like it has anything to do with this person being transgendered. I bet the people didn't realize she wasn't a natural woman.

gitRdun

Anyone else starting to get the impression that Jenna ended up with the worst characteristics of males and females? Male aggressiveness combined with female bitchness. Yikes!

MONIQUE910

Why does everyone keep calling HIM a She. HE was born a male so HE's a MAN dress in women's clothing. Point blank period. Everything that happens or goes on in this world is not ok.

DJ Vargas

This dude just can't follow the rules. And BTW, you might be able to put a mustang body on a pinto frame, but it is still a pinto...

OooooNooo!

I'd do her. Er, him, or what ever it is.

fran

first she\he is not that great looking..second...she hired Whoria Allred..so how honest can this he\she be..and she should learn to ask permission by the establishment, before setting up photo ops...doesnt sound like someone I would want representing my hometown, just because of who she hired to represent her...Whoria only reps whores and cheaters and losers....

Roberta

BLEH!!!!!!!

Gretel

I'm sorry folks but everytime I see her in all her "feminine beauty" I can't help think about .. you know ... doing the deed with her. I mean, I'm sure her body wouldn't respond like a natural female body, so what fun would that be? I see a TG lady commenting here, so I wonder what she'd say? Is there a guy who would want to lay her other than the freak factor of it?

Marcia Bia

Why a lot of people think that if anyone say NO, it is pre concept? No, this is not necessary a pre concept, but can be only rules, like in Miss Universe.
"Gloria said, Jenna "didn’t ask Mr. Trump to prove he's a naturally born man"... Ok, but why Jenna would make this? Jenna have not a organization of anything. If she/he have, can make the rules.
I think M Canada and Jenna make a big confusion and this can be the reverse of this what she/he would like. Fans of MU around the world refused Jenna and this is a big problem now.

EGOT1957

Is it just me or is there a remarkable resemblance to Ivanka Trump? This person is no different than most of the other contestants who have had nips, tucks, lifts, injections,and whatever else modern 'surgery' can provide. If these are a sampling of REAL Women of the Universe I ask you all to look in the mirror and tell me if your family tree has the same genetics. Geesh

arale norimaki

Take a look at this picture. What do you see?

to Donald John Trump You’ve ruined more models lives than bulimia,

josh

Another publicity stunt and yes this is another episode of the *****fication of America.