Jason Trawick

I'll Take Care

of Britney Spears

4/6/2012 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears and her fiance Jason Trawick
Britney Spears is about to have a brand new conservator ... her fiance Jason Trawick ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Brit's conservators will be filing a petition later today to add Jason as a co-conservator ... a move that makes total sense considering the two are all set to be married some time in the near future.

We're told Brit's dad Jamie Spears -- who is already one of the conservators -- is "thrilled" about the move.

ria

Yea, add another handler to the list. Poor Britney, she never had a chance. This nightmare started since she was a toddler. I'm praying for you Britney, put God/Jesus first, only he can make all the evils in your life disappear.

Fat Mike

Attetion all passengers: The gravy train is coming to the end of the line. Please disembark in an orderly fashion.

Hisjules

test

Meggie24

She's pretty much mentally stunted at the age of 14yrs old. A pretty, bubbly thing, not too bright and needs to have her dad or boyfriend "take care of her". It's pathetic but mostly sad.

Sunshine, The Sky

I remember her saying some years ago 'You would be better of being homeless then me sir'. It opened my eyes about fame.

happy

I'm all about personal freedom but I think Britney might have a sustained psychological disorder that is not going away. She needs management of her finances so that she doesn't end up destitute in case she has another meltdown. A lot of celebrities could have benefitted from this. Lindsay, Whitney, Anna Nicole Smith (remember her? poor thing), Amy Winehouse, the list goes on and on.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

That makes terrible sense. If she's healthy enough earn it, she's healthy enough to have control of it.

Nobody ever believes that the person they married would ever rob them , yet it happens.

Lisa

I really like this guy. You can tell he loves her so much. He is a "through thick and thin" guy. She's one lucky girl.

Fred Farkel

What would a man with a 3 digit IQ want with that moron?

Yeah yeah she's a cute little rock star babe - but sooner or later, you have to talk with her and pretend that she's smarter than a rock??

Good luck buddy.

tre

he'll take care of her all right... her money

Discretion

Mistake number 36478... I hope Brittany can start to take care of herself again.

bring back recent posts

...I do trust her father...after all, he literally saved her life!..must be a reason conservatorship still going on...and dad must trust Jason..so all good..I HOPE!

Jim in Cali

This is just bizarre at this point.

Jim

No, that doesn`t make ant sense at all. TMZ are a bunch of morons.

Jim in Cali

I'll add what happens if Brit's relationship goes bad with Jason? Does he still control her life, does he go away? Just seems so bizarre to have her future husband in control of her life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments