Jason Trawick

I'll Take Care

of Britney Spears

4/6/2012 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears and her fiance Jason Trawick
Britney Spears is about to have a brand new conservator ... her fiance Jason Trawick ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Brit's conservators will be filing a petition later today to add Jason as a co-conservator ... a move that makes total sense considering the two are all set to be married some time in the near future.

We're told Brit's dad Jamie Spears -- who is already one of the conservators -- is "thrilled" about the move.

Laurin

sad she went off the deep end. wish it never would have happened. i miss the old brit.

Tesla_Consulting

I'm a Luciferian and dang, that is some creepy junk.

Nova

something is not right here...most men will not touch a woman with kids and mental issues...and people in showbusiness certainly not the type to show true empathy or have any human feelings whatsoever unless it smells like money...i have a feeling he wants to have access to her money to multiply his and probably have ownership of her songs or whatever...he looks like a sleaze...

Tesla_Consulting

I understand the words and I have read about the context but I don't understand how the two interconnect.

Greygoose125

Britney still looks dead in the eyes from medication - so sad. I hope this guy isn't in it for the money only, like K-Fed.

R

If it encourages her to be happy and healthy... so be it. I still think the whole consveratorship thing is a little bit creepy. It's like they are Britney's puppetmaster monitoring every move, monitoring every purchases she makes, monitoring everything she is doing or what she wants to say in the press and she is not really free. I think she needs to be off the conservatorship to prove them that she is all good and back on the track with no assistance. It would be sad if it ends up to be a lifetime conservatorship. Really scary thing if they only care about money not her well being.

Richard

"a move that makes total sense..."? How? You think she should be married to a co-conservator?

sunny

Does anyone find it creepy that Britney and Jessica Simpson's men look alike?
They could totally be brothers. Gross:()----

marymac

She really looks great!

Bill Leslie

bad bad bad bad idea - the good news is that crazy Brit-brit will soon be making an appearance as this guy tries to push her over the edge to rip her off. yay!!

Gerri

No stranger should have that much control over someone's life AND money...lots of money.

JUstin

For some reason , I 'm not comfortable with this idea !!! And Yeah , I Don't give a rat's arse how nice he is..lol .It always starts out that way..

John

Nice to have if I go manic insurance. He looks like a nice guy too. I'm happy for her.

Majestik

ROFLMAOPMFP...um YEAH, Jamie is thrilled that Jason is being signed on as a conservator...are you kidding me? GET FREAKIN" real. Signing Jason on is like a NO PRE NUP agreement. If after six months they tank and he files for divorce he still get's paid BIG BUCKS as a conservator, actually he'll make MORE money on that agreement then he would a pre-nup. WHO THE HELL are you kidding, TMZ?

Tawnya Julian