Larry David

Parking Lot Meltdown

Wasn't My Fault!!!

4/12/2012 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_jlzwsnpj_0_bma8i6es
Larry David
insists ... it wasn't his fault he got his ass trapped in a parking garage last month -- it was the mind-bendingly complex ticket machine at the exit, specifically programmed to make his life hell.

Larry appeared on "Conan" last night, explaining the circumstances behind the video TMZ posted last month (below) -- showing Larry having a hilarious meltdown inside a Santa Monica parking garage.

Larry explains, he tried to pay the ticket machine cash ... but it didn't accept his money -- and when he noticed a massive line of cars piling up behind him, he decided to get out to apologize for the hold up.

When he got out, Larry says a strange woman was kind enough to help him -- by showing him how to swipe his credit card to pay.

Larry adds, "If you had told me years ago that I would be a bad swiper, I wouldn't have believed it."

bob

Larry is funny but you certainly can see that he is also a huge a-hole.

maggie

why does Conan need his chair to be so much higher than his guests?

rini6

More importantly, are we going to get a season nine???

Mot

F*cking TMZ, where was the d@mn meltdown at!? If that's a meltdown I must go completely insane when I get frustrated.

Tigers Wood

Drama Queen.

skinanny

Believe me...that's not an act. I lived in the same apartment building as he did and he had to call for help every time he wanted to turn the oven on or use the microwave. He is the real deal!!!

lovetohatecelebs

I love Larry David!!! He's the best!

Dingy

Hahaha! I can't believe how similar that situation was to an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm! Larry David is just like...well, Larry David! Priceless!!

king troy

and if a person does not have a card on them? plus i would not really want to use my card at a parking lot.

StephaniEsca

yikes

It's literally an episode of Seinfeld or Curb in real life

sexandria

He's just getting new material for the new season of "Curb".. don't mind him at all guys.

Elphaba

I love u Larry!

amanda

Larry is such a schmohawk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2