Diddy

There's a Stranger in My Bed

... and He Ate My Food!!

4/13/2012 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Diddy might wanna wash the bed sheets...
Diddy might wanna wash the bed sheets at his Hamptons mansion ... 'cause cops arrested a guy who allegedly broke into his place, slept in his bed and then ate a bunch of his food.

It all went down on April 1st -- but this was no joke -- cops say a caretaker found 30-year-old Quamine Taylor in an upstairs bedroom and called police.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, Taylor told cops he snuck into the place through an unlocked basement door and proceeded to eat food, drink Diddy's soda and liquor and then got into a bed for nearly 24 hours.

Quamine Taylor mug shot

Quamine was eventually arrested for trespassing ... and later told the NY Post he had been "going to the house from time to time since 2001 ... I stay there a lot, but Sean gets funny sometimes about me staying there."

Taylor's mom told the paper her son suffers from mental illness and recently went off his meds. He was arraigned on trespassing and petit-larceny charges and is currently still in custody.

Jay W.

"Taylor's mom told the paper her son suffers from mental illness."

You named him Quamine...

J.D.

That's Chris Rock right? This is a joke. Has to be.

Bud

Quamine????WTF??
I swear, some of these "ethnic" names really frost my nuts!!

Lisa

Looks like Michael Vick.

Lena

guess he thought your name was Puff ****y...

how lame

He's probably one of puffy's boyfriends. I thought he would have better taste tbh.

Rotter

I say quarantine Quamine!!!

John

Quamine is a nice looking dude. A lot of brothers suffer unknowingly from mental illness, it's no uncommon thing in the black community. He should not have been trespassing, however. If he wanted to stay over he should have used the doorbell. He's good nice, thick eyebrows and nice, thick hair. He's probably a really nice guy.

Tigers Wood

These two look like twins.

cindy

That's funny!

northern gypsy

if true...the fact that "quamine" has stayed over a couple of times...makes me think of two things...a...beef up your security...b...you didn't notice till now perhaps it's time to down size...

Manimal

If I was named "Quamine" I would have done the same thing.

Tesla_Consulting

"I stay there a lot, but Sean gets funny sometimes about me staying there." Sounds legally sane to me. Holy fudge but legally sane.

Genjerleigh

I think its kinda f'ed up ppl saying this guy looks like puffy and/or chris rock. All black people don't look alike. The only thing this guy shares with those to is they're black men. Other then that they don't look at all alike.

SusanCoyote

Go away! You haven't been relevant since 1995! Why don't you drag out another tired sample song about Biggie, for the 100th time!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments