Hillary Clinton

The Secretary of PARTYING

4/15/2012 5:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary Clinton partying and dancingIn a move more reminiscent of something her husband Bill might do, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was photographed last night dancing and knocking back a beer at a club in Cartagena, Colombia.

Clinton, in town for Summit of the Americas, showed up at a bar called La Havana at around 12:45 AM and stayed for about 30 minutes.

According to a local paper, Clinton and her party of 12 ordered a dozen beers, two glasses of whiskey and bottles of water.

Hillary Clinton drinking beer in ColombiaNice to see Hillary let loose a little.

update_bar
Hillary was photographed the day after her Colombian beer session, looking real worn -- the pic is pretty great.

bagladey

Good for her. All work and no play makes Hillary a dull girl.

DaveT

Hillary is disliked because she is a thief, a liar, a murderer, corrupt, a war monger, and has the personality of Nurse Ratched.

Not because she's a woman, or a democrat. None of the childish reasons people imply, some of us just don't like s***.
I'm an Independent, but people who dislike Hillary are assumed to be conservative/republican, odd considering it was so many democrats who voted Hillary out in favor of Obama :D

Holly

I love Hillary! She looks like she's having a great time. Good for her!

Cruise Lover

I bring my own glass to the bar, pour the beer from the bottle into the glass. Babies suck on a bottle, adults drink from a glass.

Jay W.

She was a better choice than Obama !

Jordan

Just make sure the prostitutes are paid for?

Josh

MAN is Clinton ANNOYING

spyseagullrobot

I liked/admired Hilary before but after seeing this my like factor for her just shot up 50% so now I think we're at 130% like factor.

Bolivar

They spent 30 minutes there, just enough time to drink a beer, get the photos, collect the Secret Service detail and leave. I'd hardly call that "letting loose"...

Laurie

I'm sorry, this does look unprofessional. Also, her hair looks awful! She needs a good cut & style.

She's baaaack

For God sake can't you leave her and people like her alone. Her and anyone else working with political stress FROM ANY PARTY doesn't deserve a few hours of actually getting to enjoy life? Cut me a break here.

Jdawg

Yea,,Bwack told her and the other staff to go out for a while while they entertained the hookers.Bwack is headed back from Columbia early with a rash and burning sensation in his groin and two SS agents have the drips.

masud habib

In this world,every body lick Hilary as a Democrat good administrator so we respect her.

masud habib

Sheesh

Non wrongwi dat.

Mee

What did they FEED these high ranking U.S. Officials TO CAUSE THEM TO GET ALL HEATED UP AND CLOWNISH ?