T.I.

DESTROYING It On Probation

4/17/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

T.I.
T.I.
's judge is so impressed with his behavior on probation -- he gave the rapper whatever he liked ... specifically, more freedom to travel out of Georgia.

T.I.'s probation officer submitted the request to extend the rapper's out-of-state travel allowance from 7 to 12 days -- and yesterday, a judge signed off on it.

According to the probation officer's letter, T.I. has been a model probationer -- staying on his best behavior the last few months ... even completing his required drug/alcohol counseling program.

T.I. has approximately five months left of supervised release -- after spending several months behind bars for a probation violation last year, stemming from his 2009 gun conviction.

avi

good, unlike Ghost from Takers... :)))

VladZu

a rapper in trouble with the law? NOT NEWS! HEY TMZ! Being a two bit rapper DOES NOT make someone a celebrity! File this one under the "Who gives a sh*t?" file.

superbadnerves1

I am very proud of this strong black man.

ladydiinpa

Good Job T.I..Lindsay take note, she messes up for months, does a few things right & the judge praises her..she should have got praise, she was doing what she was suppose to do momths ago..now she is back in trouble again, if the courts would have treated her accordingly she would not continue to do the things she does..

KicksandGiggles

I give props to young folks who do not get in trouble in the first place and not some thug who manages to fake a lawful life just long enough until probation passes. What he does AFTER probation will tell the real person.

Mumra the Ever Living

We're so proud of you because you're acting like an actual human being.

Crissy

Money talks and bull-**** walks. We will never get our Justice System righteous for all if we keep letting people with money or skin color get away with crimes.

christia

I would like to win the car

Roberto

Can't they just keep all the convicts IN Georgia?

Stfu alreadii