Mel Gibson Audio

Explosive Costa Rican Rant

4/19/2012 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson is caught on tape exploding in a rage during a trip to Costa Rica last December, screaming at the top of his lungs ... and now the audio has been released.

The Wrap obtained the tape from Joe Eszterhas -- the man who wrote the screenplay for "The Maccabees" with Mel. Eszterhas has made shocking allegations that Mel ranted about killing Oksana Grigorieva, hating Jews, and praising the guy who killled John Lennon.

Eszterhas's son Nick recorded one of Mel's outbursts ... which starts with Mel blasting Joe, "Why don't I have a first draft of "The Maccabees?" What the f**k have you been doing?"

Mel goes on, turning his anger at Oksana: "I am earning money for a filthy little c**ksucker who takes advantage of me."

Mel can then be heard slamming objects in the house, and then continues screaming, "Who wants to eat? Who the f**k wants to eat? Go have something to eat. Hurraaayyyyy!"

Elly May from "Beverly Hillbillies"

'MEMBA HER?!

1117_welcome_memba_launch
Donna Douglas
became famous for playing Elly May Clampett on the '60s TV series "The Beverly Hillbillies." Guess what she looks like now!

Shirtless Celebs

CHEST IN SHOW!

0411_shirtless_stars_chest_in_show_launchAs the weather heats up, Hollywood's hottest man-bods are starting to make their way out of those constricting t-shirts to reveal the under-belly that dreams are made of.

Check out which stars have gotten a jump start on the summer and shown off their chesticles in 2012!

JENNIFER LOPEZ

Wears Her Sexiest Dress

On "American Idol"

0419_welcome_jlo_launch
The top 7 "American Idol" finalists performed last night, but it was Jennifer Lopez who stole the show.

The 42-year-old judge wore a sexy Herve Leger dress during the show -- her most revealing look this season! The body-hugging bandage dress had cutouts in the middle, showing off J.Lo's ripped abs. Fortunately, flesh-colored lining guarded against any wardrobe malfunctions, but it certainly gave the impression Jennifer was nude underneath.

J.Lo's been bringing the fashion this season, wearing designers like Lanvin and Dolce & Gabbana. Check out all her sexiest styles this season!

What's the Big Frigin'

DIFFERENCE?!

0410_difference_launchThese Spelling snapshots are hiding more than a baby bump in them. Can you see the sly differences between the two pictures?!

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photographs!**

Zac Efron Muscles Up

Stars Bulking Up for Roles

0419_welcome_efron_launch
Zac Efron
is know for his lean muscular physique.

The 5'8" heartthrob usually weighs in around 145 pounds, but he gained over 18 pounds to play a Marine in the upcoming film "The Lucky One."

To put on the weight, Zac was put on a 3,500 calorie a day diet and underwent months of intense training, including working out five days a week (with lots of powerlifting) and drills in a full Marine kit.

Hoorah!

Guess the Dad!

Whose Cute Kid?

0417_aol_kid

This adorable little boy was spotted courtside with his hot father this weekend in L.A. -- but who's his daddy?

Take a guess, then click to see if you got it right!

LAUREN CONRAD

Beverly Hills …

That's Where I Want to Be

Lauren Conrad had a new condo
Former MTV star Lauren Conrad is back on "The Hills" -- Beverly Hills -- because she just dropped $1.35 million on a swanky new condo in the wealthy L.A. neighborhood.

The ex-reality star will be the newest resident of the 90210 -- recently purchasing the massive 3,200 sq. ft. 2-story, penthouse condo with 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, and a 24-hr security system ... to keep away all those crazy "Hills" fans.

The house also sports a rooftop pool, outdoor deck, full gym, indoor bar, marble bath and hardwood floors.

But all this doesn't come cheap -- Conrad has to shell out $2,319 in homeowners' fees alone ... and then pay her million dollar mortgage on top of that. Oh, and this is her 2nd house -- the other one is in Malibu.

All hail LC.

john giordano

i used to be a fan of Mel Gibson! but from his outbursts he is nothing but a talented nutjob!

henry mccarty

I dont even want to listen. Everyone loses it once in a while! Of course I never have, but most folks,,,,,,I;m just sayin',,,,,

lk

is anyone surprised that mel continues to treat people like ****? first it was the jewish cop, then the girlfriend and now a script writer. I would love to know how he treated the ex-wife but i'm sure there is some kind of gag contract in order to get the divorce payout.

Bob

Mel is under a lot of pressure. How would you look under a microscope?

George

Mel Gibson should find a way to stop his drinking, buy an island and tell everyone to kiss his behind!

George

If I were Mel Gibson, I would get off the booze, buy me an island and tell the rest of the world to kiss my a**!

henry mccarty

WTF? 4Q2SO!

mec

Drunk dialing....

kg gold

I truly believe Mel had head trauma, cranial injury, disconnected circuits. The man needs lobotomy.

John

What a sad story. Once Mel was the most charming man in Hollywood, and I never missed his movies. Today I simply cannot watch if Lethal Weapon is on. He is one incredibly sick man, and I fear that one of these days he is going to do something very violent.

GaryK

Once you might could excuse but this is old and a pattern of a person that has serious problems. After hearing all the outburst from Mel Gibson I can't expect that I'd want to see any film/movie that he makes or stars in. This is the actions of a person out of control and who has more than he knows what to do with. As for the girl it's most likely his own fault for one he choses someone so young and then no doubt she had to tolerate the temper and actions of this guy. She needs a restraining order and he needs to have to pay her more for all she surely had to suffer though.

DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES

Boy, you get on the bad side of those "jews" by telling the truth about them, and they'll try hounding you into the grave apparently.

dotties2

Everyone rants on occasion, even I do, You should hear me rant an swear at a poor innocent pastery that I know is going to raze havoc on my theighs. just to vent steam. The Pastery did nothing except exist. and that wasn't for very long.. If someone recorded me with out my permission, you bet I would sue them.. big time for evasion of privacy, what you do in your own home is nobodys business,period.

natalie

mel i absolutely love you, and every single one of your movies, but please behave!!!! i don't like to see you get in trouble....... please!!!!

laura

Mel is an unhinged mediocre actor...he has nothing better to do but spread religious hatred. Who even cares about him anymore?