Scorpions Ex-Bassist

Ain't No Party Like a Snuff Party

4/19/2012 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

041912_germany_still
The Scorpions' former bassist has been to some killer parties -- the kind in which people are actually murdered for entertainment. Seriously, he said it. Germany is weird.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Piglet

If this is true, this is the most shocking thing I have ever ready on TMZ. Truly revolting.

Marie

He is living in the USA, who says that the creepy stuff happened in Germany????

mimi

this is just complete bull****! you don't even know what you're talking about, this is just dumbass **** and not true! by the way, we do lots of other stuff than eating schnitzel and wearing a dirndl! stupid americans, just bull****!

anna

What kind of bull**** is that? I am from Germany and I never heard simething like that.

Mikel

You guys should be ashamed! This is - disgusting! And obviously this is coming from TMZ, the nice guys that put Britney Spears on the death list.

You should go to hell and I seriously hope that you will.

And did he ever say anything about where this party happened? I mean, he lives in LA after all?

Germany is a) the biggest nation/econimic power in Europe b) currently bailing out the rest of Europe c) not a bunch of crazy people in bavarian custumes eating schnitzel and killing people.

I almost feel bad for your stupidity, but then again I wish you very bad things for insulting my country in such a way - I mean I could refer to like your people killing like a million japanese people by dropping a nuclear bomb on them, but I love Americans and I love America so - I won't do this, because it wasn't you doing it, just like I NEVER (nor would have) did anything in WW2, because I was born like 50 after it ended.

And I mean each and everyone of your writers, or whatever they are (I for one think you're just a bunch of failed individuals insulting others) should give this dude a call and ask them for those parties, because you could sign up to get killed, based on the comments and what they write, I bet no one would mind! No seriously, do it! You could end this whole TMZ madness.

Again, I love Americans, America and LA in particular, but this is a disgusting part of the American entertainment industry. You're harassing and stalking celebrities each and everyday, you should be locked up - or go straight to Hell! :)

billybob

I've heard that the grandfather of this idiot died in Auschwitz...
....he accidentally felt down from his guard tower, totally drunk.

If this what he said is true, he will be put into a concentration camp by the German authorities, a.s.a.p.

Horrorfan

He is obviously joking. He said he thinks they kill people their meaning he went to one but left not actually seeing anything. He later says that it was discussing meaning that he actually saw it. He probably just watched Hostel and thought it would be funny to make up a fake story about real life snuff parties. Rockers are immature anyways.

jsrosi

I believe it, why not!! Rich people gotta spend money on something and psycho's are not just poor. They are in walk of life like blonde's or brunette's. There are sick people out there. I believe it happens everywhere in the world!!

ReKeau

I feel TMZ is restricting my right to free speech. Don't allow comments if you are going to selectively censor them! Bull****!

ReKeau