Sean Kingston

Saves Maserati

with Last Minute Payment

4/21/2012 6:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Sean Kingston is keeping the Maserati he leases at his house in Florida
Sean Kingston nearly had his Maserati repossessed for failing to make payments -- but after the leasing company filed a lawsuit, Kingston came through with the cash.

According to court docs filed in Florida, Kingston and his sister signed a lease in 2008 on a 2006 Maserati Quattroporte. The leasing company claims Kingston and his sister fell behind on their payments and stopped paying altogether last November.

The company claimed Kingston and his sister defaulted on the lease and owed $3,503 in back payments, plus the balance of the lease ... an additional $29,323.00.

According to the lawsuit, Kingston and his sister held onto the car despite requests to turn it over, saying the pair "concealed" it at their home in Sunrise, FL.

But the lawsuit got Kingston's attention and he made good on the payments. The leasing company dropped their lawsuit yesterday.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

I have no sympathy for these reckless spenders.

HamptonsHarry

It will be gone next month. Who the **** is this idiot who doesn't pay his bills?

nate

Leasing a two year old car in 2008 and he is still leasing it with remaining payments of nearly 30K? WTF???

Mumra the Ever Living

So that's what this site has come down to? Big headlines about idiot kids who don't pay their bills? This is pathetic.

LaPhotographer

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON ANOTHER I JUST GOT A LITTLE MONEY SO ILL PRETEND I GOT DAVID BOWIE MONEY BUT LIKE MOST PRO ATHLETES AND MUSICIANS EVENTUALLY WILL WASTE IT ALL PIECE OF GARBAGE NOBODY!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

I say get this kid on a jet ski give him a life vest that can't be fastened around fat chest, and point him towards a bridge.

pink floyd

broke already!!!!!

SLH

fat indulgent slob keeps expensive car? PHEW!! I was worried for a moment

Truth

WHAT DUMB ASS! CARS ARE THE WORST THINGS TO INVEST IN LET ALONE LEASE. OBVIOUSLY DUDE NEVER PASSED HIGH SKOOL OR WOULD HAVE HEARD OF THE TERM "DEPRECIATION". #TRUTH!!

dollarbuild

It's only a matter of time before his boy Bieber is chauffeuring him around everywhere. Oh, wait...he already does.

KC

He just did a concert in my area at a junior college for a small town radio station. So he's obviously hurting for money.

Seldombinlaid

I don't know who this man is, other then some one on here once called him a one hit wonder. Plus I read thae article awhile back about him on jet skis. I have a few customers, that I'm going to have to take legal action against that remind me of this clown. One of my customers looks like that guy in the picture down one that's loosing his house. Could be his twin brother. Calls himself Skip.

LindaJay

Dear Sean: Here's an idea, why not buy a brand new customized Ford Explorer, customized to suit you. And with the difference perhaps you and your family can think of something constructive to do with the difference in money amount that you save. What? You don't think we will think you are cool? Guess what we think of you now?

Paul B

Whoever he lent the cash off to save face is going to come and hunt him down next. Lets hope the "one hit wonder" royalties are good enough to buy him a hot dog and coke each day moving forward.

Jdawg

When yo sista has to co sign for sumtin bro,,u don't need it !!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments