Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

Get the Kardashian

Seal of Approval

4/22/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West met Kardashian family yesterday in New York.
Kanye West met Kim Kardashian's family yesterday in New York and according to our sources ... the Kardashian clan absolutely loved him.

According to our sources, Kanye and Kim were excited for the family gathering and the opportunity to show them just how great they are together.

We're told the meeting went great and the family thinks they make the perfect couple.

Earlier in the day, the pair went shopping around SOHO and were photographed eating ice cream and smiling up a storm.

Keyser Söze

I would write something witty like "why would TMZ think any of us give a sh*t about any of those people", but, sadly, with more than a hundred comments here, I guess Harvey's crew knows us better than we know ourselves.

Seriously, we should really start ignoring those human wastes altogether...

dd

Well duh! Of course he got approved HE'S RICH....

Eric

This has publicity stunt written all over it. They were friends way before this I bet they're having a good laugh about this right now. I can't believe these people actually think we're dating suckers.

ju

our military are fighting and getting killed everyday why dont you list the names of these soldiers and honor them instead of putting this trashy family on that are nothing they are not stars they are dirty s***bags and not decent of the space harvey you continue to put this sleeze on and what she is doing we dont care she is nothing to us but a pig

punchypunchy

***********************
TMZ has turned into BET
***********************

Just Sayin'

She really is a media HO'! The first time she starts to act the fool with brotha' Kanye he will beat her like the tramp she is. He is not gonna stand for her play like the white guy did.

nonparieldolls

Time for another wedding already? Ok, betting is now open -- how long for this "romance" to last?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Have you seen those photos of her making faces? I swear she looks like she imitating Snooki. I'm sure she's trying to appear more "fun" and "spirited" and likeable, but we already know every single thing she does is fake and premeditated.

Anonymous

Of course they like him: They all love huge *****, and I don't mean what he is packing...or do I?

ELAINE

WHAT!!!!! I THOUGHT HE WAS A RACIST. EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER BOTHERED TO READ ABOUT HIM--WHICH ISNT VERY MUCH--HE DOESNT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE. BUT I GUESS AN EASY PIECE IS AN EASY PIECE. BLACK OR WHITE!!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Of course they do!!! They need some dummy with money to keep them afloat after their ship sinks.....

Chellybutt

Anyone who has a job, is into sports has money, is/or is black....PERFECT for the kardashian family. Not racist, that just seems to be their thing.

janet

Kimmy knows how to use. She's a pro at using people as long as it's to her advantage. Hell, she even used Haiti's earthquake as a tax write off. Kim/Kardashians go to Haiti (claiming charity) for a tax write off. There was never any charity or to help. They never chipped a fake nail. Claims charity. How disgusting is that.

barnyardhumor

Interesting pix of their arrival in Chicago and who their "fan base" really is- young girls 12+ and young women early 20s. These are the people who support them - makes me sick that this trash serves as role models for young women.

italiano_mi