Kim Kardashian & Kanye West

Spicing Things Up

4/22/2012 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoyed a dinner out
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West enjoyed a dinner out with Kim's family last night, hitting up the popular restaurant Spice Market in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan.

As TMZ first reported, Kanye's version of Meet the Parents went well ... with the Kardashian clan thinking the two made a great couple

a

she is a nasty whore and he is a joke...goes to show that money doesn't give you class

virgosiempre

TMZ Didn't read article. Please delete them from your site. So tired of the sluts. Looks like Khloe helped derail her husband's career. Money grubbing hoes

ragu4u

Didn't know she had the hots for licorice.

kim

how the hell i kanye a racist because he said bush dont like blk people .. its the damn truth and how about i say Kim k is racist toward Armenian men because she never dates them.. I love you Kanye but i dont support you on this kim k crap.. and oh hes racist because of what he did to Taylor swift.. he was rude but he was right and it made taylor more mainstream known , she wasnt too hurt she called T I trying to do i rap song with him wtf??????

Gita

SORRRY. Nothing spicy, boring. No exciting hot sex. All work for the appearance.

Linda

If she was my daughter I would be concerned. Kim my father abused my mother. He was the nicest person out in public and around other women, but when when he lost his temper he couldnt control his actions. If your serious about this relationship I would date him a long time before marriage so you get to know the real Kanye. Good Luck

Bitchmaster

I hope TMZ post stories about Kim every hour on the hour seven days a week. Even on leap year I want that extra day with a Kim K story!!! Grrrr!

The Real Victim

Kanye’s eyes appear to be fixated on the “meat packing district.”

Beth

Pleaseeee stop posting about the Kardashians!

Tamie

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark. I am not buying this Kanya/Kim relationship. It is totally, 100%, a publicity stunt. I don't see any chemistry from them but both are willing to do anything to rehabilitate their public interest. They go for a "walk" yesterday?? Come on!! It is all for show. He knew she was needing something to take the attention off her marriage fiasco, and he, feeling like the singer who has been kicked to the curb, decides that they could team up and maybe people will forget about the past. And the Kardashians approve of the relationship??? Why wouldn't they - it continues to feed the succession of publicity stunts that they seek out at every opportunity. Total balony!!!!!!!

tmzgirl

THEY ARE BOTH DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

jes_sayin

PLEAAAASE stop posting about the Kardashians. SO. BORING. Enough is enough!!

Kinkee Pinkee

These two have tons of money between them. Hopefully they will hit a "good note" between themselves, marry and ... FADE out of site. (hint hint hint).

Kinkee Pinkee

Are they coming from a back alley?

julie

I wonder how much the K's pay TMZ for the constant, daily publicity for absolutely no reason? Must be quite a bit.