« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pilar Sanders

Released from Jail

BANNED from Texas Mansion

4/24/2012 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Pilar Sanders has just been released from jailDeion Sanders' estranged wife has just been released from jail after her domestic violence arrest yesterday -- and she's forbidden from returning home ... for the next 60 days.

A judge issued an emergency protective order against Pilar Sanders today before releasing her from custody, banning her from entering the ex-couple's Texas mansion for the next two months. She's also prohibited from threatening or harassing any member of the family.

But on her way out of jail, Pilar told reporters, "I am innocent. I understand that I have a very little chance at beating a Hall of Fame, two-sport man that everyone seems to love and adore. I am a full-time mom 100 percent for my children and I have just not gotten a fair shake."

As we previously reported ... Pilar was arrested after allegedly jumping Deion in his bedroom -- "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

STFUP

Innocent? LIKE HELL! You AND a friend visciously attacked Deion IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS!
If you were "100 percent for (your) children" that would NEVER happen! I hope you get CRUSHED in court & wind up with NOTHING, 'cuase that's what you deserve - NOTHING!

NYclouds

Woooww!! And she still looks so pretty!!

By the way, I heard this company's looking for people if you need work...

Lizzie

OMG that guy is such a cry baby!!

Maverick

Completely nuts. But super hot.

Mazor

Everyone saw it you stupid b*tch. Your KIDS saw it. You assaulted their father right in front of them and now you play the pity card?

Go away you cheap tramp wh*re.

fuddyduddy

This is a woman desperate to hang onto her man, and she's losing her grip. Emergency Protective Orders are not handed out like parking tickets. There had to be some pretty good evidence there for the judge to rule like this. And I don't even want to think of what Dieon would be facing if he did something ilke this.

Jay W.

I like to drive my pillar into Pilar.

as I was sayin

What about him flossing around with another woman even in bed with her on MediaTakeOut.Com is a picture in the archives. He has treated her bad and mentally abused her. Having her daughter talk smart to her own mom. Now on TMZ a picture of him having her kids sign police reports and this aired on CNN this morning,the pictures. He is an abusive man. She needs to go to domestic violence meetings and just leave him be. She is pretty enough to go out and model or do something to make her own money needless to say she can get a man. Those kids do not deserve to be with him, he is putting them through abuse with his words and actions and his sleeping around with his alleged jumpoff. He is no angel. On your side Pilar keep your head up.

Jackie

Maybe she forgot her pills!!

Pimpcessa

Hey, Pilar, you need to have a chat with Vanessa Bryant. She can tell you how to gracefully and gainfully get a divorce settlement you will appreciate. Keep your hands to yourself, especially in front of your babies. That's just tacky! NOBODY wants to see a grown woman fist fight anyone!

happypat35

Where she gonna go now? Hope he has a restraining order lol. She is really desperate now.

justsaying

The moment a black woman loses her temper she's "ghetto." White women who loses their tempers have been treated badly and are just "lashing out." You watch...you will be called "Ghetto" by white people throughout this. This is who they are......this is what they do.

Celebrities Suck

Why even stay in the same house? "Misery needs company" I'm sure she's not happy with the break up but why linger around and live miserable. Be a better person for your children not a bitter one.

Celebrities Suck

reminds me of that show basket ball wives, they need to change the name of that show to "Bitter Basket Ball Wives"

seekingthetruth

I can't stand Deon!!! He's such an ******* for tweeting over the police reports. This bitch is a horrible father. I bet you that little punk deon taunted Pilar so that she would react that way and make her look like the unstable one. I don't believe it was just Pilar who was misbehaving in front of the kids. Deeon the doon is in on it too! I hope his new tv show will lose ratings from the beginning and not do well at all. Who the hell is he to be on a show to help out kids and their parents? He's such a JOKE!!! He's a JOKE people! When will you finally see this?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments