Gabourey Sidibe

Check Out My Jolie Leg!

4/26/2012 2:16 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Gabourey Sidibe doing the JolieDoing her best impersonation of Angelina Jolie's infamous awkward leg flash at the Oscars, "Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe showed off one of her smooth gams as she left the Chateau Marmont the other night.

The 28-year-old really knows how to go out on a limb.

Smarg

I haven't seen anything so black and bloated ever since I looked at Charlie Sheen's liver.

DaveT

Precious was a good movie, exposing abusive women and mothers for a change.
Better than the typical Hollywood script that blames everything on men :D

Melanie

Gabourey may be overweight but most actress are one meal short of having an eating disorder! As long as she's healthy ain't nothing wrong with her weight! It's good to have the real America represented on movies and films because not everyone is blonde and a size 00.

yola

she's fat! she's ugly! blah blah blah but are any of you famous? do you all make more money than her? no. ya dumb f*cks -_-

Say It Isn't So

NO ONE gets this fat w/out being a lazy, gluttonous PIG for a VERY long time. This is nasty, plain and simple. I don't give a sh*t what anyone says, the ones saying she's "bewtyful" are probably fat azzes, too. This is gross. How about STOP eating so much u lazy azz, and exercise?!?!? I bet u anything she "stinks" too. It is KNOWN that fat people get bacteria in between the "fat folds" and stink. Gross......I don't care WHAT kind of "sunny personality" that thing has, she's gross.

Dorothy Mantooth

She is really young to be this obese. Hopefully someday soon she loses a bunch of weight and cashes in on the endorsements.

ginosrule

Why do people keep telling her she is beautiful on the inside and out. Has anyone heard of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure. This chick won't make it to 40 if she doesn't make serious changes soon.

Cannabinol kid

She should show them off while she can. I see a diabetic amputation in her future.

Jackie

Her mismatching fashion makes me laugh. Especially the handkerchief and the flips....HA HA HA

Sincerity

Say It Isn't So: 3 minutes ago
Sorry, but this chick is NOT a size 16. More like a 36. This is gross and nasty. Fat people smell horrible, too. They get bacteria in between the "fat folds" and it stinks really bad. This is disgusting, I don't give two sh*ts that she's a "talented actress" -- she's going to be a "dead talented actress" if her fat azz doesn't get some of that weight off. Period.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP!!! I see slender people "EVERY DAY" who "SMELL" and could use a DAMN GOOD BATH. LACK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A PERSON'S SIZE!!! Visit a few hospitals and nursing homes and you'll understand!!! I never said Ms. Sidibe was a size 16 but she hadsn't allowed her appearance to determine what she CAN and CAN NOT DO IN LIFE!!! People admire her PERSEVERANCE and GOOD NATURE --- NOT "HATEFUL AZZ TURDS" LIKE "YOU"!!! If you're not careful, "YOU" may end up "DEAD & BURIED" long before her. THERE'S JUST AS MANY "SMALL" GRAVES AS WELL AS LARGE ONES --- FOOL!!!

Michelle

I think she is beautiful. Some people can be so mean

NiceGuy

Y'know,sometimes it's better not to say anything.

NiceGuy

Y'know,sometimes it's better not to just say anything.

A viewer

Ok, TMZ....sometimes you can be funny, sometimes, and I mean sometimes, you come up with stuff that is kind of newsworthy, you often come up with garbage, but this is just downright mean. Harvey, when your paps are bored and nothing is happening, why don't you just treat them all to a class in manners? That would be something.....

MISERABLE66