Greta Van Susteren

Why I Invited Lindsay to

Correspondents' Dinner

4/26/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_greta_van_susten_lindsay_lohan_white_house_guest_dinner
Greta Van Susteren from Fox News Channel could have invited anyone she wanted to the White House Correspondents' Dinner, but she chose Lindsay Lohan because she's rooting for her.

Greta has been mum on her dinner guest, but she told Harvey (because she's known him for 100 years), "I love comebacks, and I'd like her to succeed."

Greta thinks Lindsay is on the rebound, "She's got a new movie and I'm hoping things work out for her."

Greta brought Kim Kardashian to the dinner in 2010, and as we first reported, Kim and Lindsay will be sitting at the same table Saturday night.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ih8Taxes

Greta, what the hell were you thinking...

Marvin

Greta seems to have a good heart.

Jane

Greta invited her so she can use her later for an interview etc... it's all business.

Mumra the Ever Living

Yeah, whatever. The big question - will the stupid bimbo show up on time?

My Big Salami

Is Greta gonna snort lines with Lindsay?

TJ

Speechless!!

Kelly

Stupid move on Greta's part. Is she going to take responsibility for any Bedlam this troubled young lady - who is clearly not ready to attend such an important event - may cause?

Chrissie

Can someone please tell me, once and for all: WHAT IS WRONG WITH GRETA'S LOWER FACE??? It is driving me crazy.

Reed

Decent people should be rewarded for decent behavior. I haven't seen it displayed from Lohan yet. There are so many more deserving people out there, Greta Von Susteren, seems like you're looking for some publicity and going to lose some viewers in the process.

Stormy

I used to like Fox News because I had to read less between the line's to decipher the truth. Now they are just as bad, and full of propaganda as main stream news. Sucks for honest people who just want the truth and not opinions.

ManiacalZebra

So, she chooses her guests based on how much publicity they can get her. She seems like an idiot.

bring back recent posts

..I didn't know Greta was a lesbian..which is fine..makes sense now!

cass

This is ridiculous.

She came back alright; right into PlayBoy

Isn't that the norm for when you are washed up and done?

lokimutt

Greta you are losing respect across the nation with this move. Cant seem to keep your eyes off of the train wreck huh.

FlamingoNut

OMG; this crap sickens me. There are probably hundreds of thousands of more deserving people to invite to the White House besides these two fame w-h-o-r-e-s!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments