Greta Van Susteren

Why I Invited Lindsay to

Correspondents' Dinner

4/26/2012 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_greta_van_susten_lindsay_lohan_white_house_guest_dinner
Greta Van Susteren from Fox News Channel could have invited anyone she wanted to the White House Correspondents' Dinner, but she chose Lindsay Lohan because she's rooting for her.

Greta has been mum on her dinner guest, but she told Harvey (because she's known him for 100 years), "I love comebacks, and I'd like her to succeed."

Greta thinks Lindsay is on the rebound, "She's got a new movie and I'm hoping things work out for her."

Greta brought Kim Kardashian to the dinner in 2010, and as we first reported, Kim and Lindsay will be sitting at the same table Saturday night.

aquanet

Greta is an attention whore so she bringing someone with her that will get her as much attention as possible. Linds- honey wake up- someone else using you for their own gain. If you go, you are a fool or really on crack.

_Taterman

I could care less if Lindsay succeeds again or not, but I would not award someone like her with an invite until she actually shows genuine signs that she wants to succeed or is succeeding!

juju

Really?? Lindsey and Kartrashian at the Correspondent's dinner?? They don't even understand politics much less political humor - they are just there to be seen and get publicity- shame on WHOEVER invited them.
YUCK!!!
PS - FOX NEWS IS JUST AS PHONY

Keyser Söze

Don't believe the BS Great's trying to sell you (as usual).

The sole reason why she invited LiLo and Kim K: publicity.
On one side, you have the messed-up junkie with major parental issues, and, on the other, the Human Toilet.
For sure, all eyes will be on the FOX News tables because of the presence of those two tarts.

Nice move, Greta... but please, keep the BS for your show.

Jay W.

Greta has a crush... Greta has a crush.

Good to be in sixth grade !

Pudding Tang

the truth is that Greta fantasizes about a threesome with these two and this would be a step in fulfilling that fantasy

Anya

Just how stupid does she think we are ??? Truth is, she chose to invite the two biggest *$%*# strictly for the publicity value.

Jeff

The REAL answer is: Greta is gonna try to convert desperate Lindsay to joining the cult of Scientology. That's the ONLY reason that the dog faced republican weirdo is bringing Lohan anywhere.
Greta you cult mongering lying freak.

SF

Since TMZ won't report it. Kardashians and flying pizza.

Twilight Sparkle

Oh, your heart may be in the right place Greta, but your brain surely has left the building. I mean, really...?

Jay W.

I want the Ginger brat to succeed and get past her juvenile behavior also. Unfortunately it's taking a bit longer than I expected.

TJ

I think Greta used to be a man?

rosebud

I'm at a loss for words.

Kelster

just make sure she doesn't steal anything

willijames