Rosie O'Donnell

I Don't Want Lindsay to DIE

... Like Whitney Houston

4/26/2012 6:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Rosie O'Donnell believes ... if Lindsay Lohan doesn't change her life ... she will end up just like Whitney Houston ... dead.

Rosie went back on the "Today" show this morning to expand on why she doesn't believe Lindsay should have been cast as Liz Taylor in an upcoming Lifetime movie ... or ANY role for that matter.

Ro suggested Lindsay is heading down a similar path as Whitney ... and believes the only way she can be saved is if she takes time away from the ruthless Hollywood machine.

Ro also explained why she feels obligated to speak out about Lindsay .... saying, "Watching Whitney Houston's funeral I remember thinking, 'Why didn't more people say what they knew?' We all knew."

She continued, "We watched 'Being Bobby Brown' ... it was like watching Sid and Nancy ... they were people in the throes of addiction. But all anyone cared about was that the show was getting ratings."

"To look at Lindsay Lohan, you can't help but feel for her ... and I do not think she's untalented, I think she's quite talented."

Meanie

Shut up Rosie, you're an irrelevant floating turd.

I Was About To Say

What a disgrace to Liz Taylors memory. (clicking dislike will actually mean you "dislike" LL playing liz)

lalet

I disagree with the queen on mean. Whitney took a long break and look what happened...she did nothing but drugs for years. Lindsey should stay busy if she wants to stay clean.

TH

The only person betraying Lindsay is her father anyone else in denial that Lindsay has a drinking and drug problem.

When Lindsay does die one day in near future, people are going to play this video of Rosie and it is all going to make sense.

People need to stop blowing smoke up Lindsays butt and start telling like it is. Hey TMZ, tell Mike if he mentions Lindsay winning an Oscar after her Hollywood comeback again, I am going to puke... stop enabling this loser and try and help her.

ilovegossip

What does Rosie's weight have to do with anything? SMH!!!

Nikki

Lohan, Inc. needs to save their bashing and hate for when the cast of Glee and Perez Hilton are able to sing like canarys about what really happened on set.
That I can't wait for

Nikki

Tweets our Presdent is receiving

Accidental Rebel‏@colorossReply
Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@BarackObama Why would you let Lindsay Lohan attend? She's going to be doing lines in the oval office!

Nikki

Dose Lindsay make out with her brother, like she does her mother. Check it out

Nikki

WHAT? Cops are on the set at Glee? Lindsay walking with her head down. Hummm is that why she called Daddy douche bag again??

Got pictures off of twitter

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan -- Late for 'Glee' After a Night Out5 hours ago
Lindsay Lohan Will Be Late To Her Own Funeral
Filed under Celebrity News
April 26, 2012 at 7:23 am By Triston
no comments

Which, according to many out there, could happen any day now. I know I am not the only one that has seen those Lindsay Lohan death watch sites!

You’d think that after all her troubles, she would find a way to be on time for something other than a courtroom, but alas, no.

One of the co-stars of Glee tattled on Strawberry Snortcake, tweeted…

“Gonna be a long day!! Some ppl show up late and just throw a wrench in things. Not cool! I’d rather be an hour early (I was) than 5 minutes late!”

This was from Dot-Marie Jones, who plays Coach Beiste on the show.

But if anyone knows how to tame a beast of a woman, it’s Lohan (google: Samantha Ronson and try not to jump from your chair) and further reports on the set confirm that Lohan had all her lines (not those kind) nailed and was welcoming to cast and crew.

Let’s see if the episode manages to be a hit. Next up for Lindsay Lohan is defiling the history of Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime movie

Nikki

For the life of me, I do not understand this producers insistence to use Lindsay Lohan for the Elizabeth Taylor film... until I heard his interview: She is the MOST INSURED ACTOR TO WALK ON A SOUND STAGE...I believe that this producer is COUNTING on Lindsay Lohan to undermine the production and fail, cancelling the production, and he gets TAX FREE MONEY from the insurance company so he can use HIS own money, from the insurance company, to finance his own production ...and make more money. So, in my opinion, hiring Lindsay Lohan is a brilliant insurance scam

CloBird

Lindsay Lohan has been miscast; the role of Elizabeth Taylor is not for her. She may be talented, but she is wrong for the part physically-- too tall, no resemblance.
Lifetime is doing the typical, stupid thing, using notoriety to drum up interest. I don't think I'll watch Lohan chew scenery in a tabloid-treatment of Elizabeth Taylor's life. I'll just re-read the many, well-written treatments on Taylor's life, including Taylor's own writings.

Denelle Andrea

Funny, Rosie says something that's actually insightful and useful to someone like Lindsay Lohan and you people are wishing death on her. For whatever reason you may hate Rosie O'Donnell, question what type of human being you are; that you could wish death upon another person. Sick.

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan -- Late for 'Glee' After a Night Out7 hours ago
Lindsay Lohan wants Porta-Potty seducer Gerard Butler to play Richard Burton

A few days ago, we asked the immortal question, “Who is crackie enough to play Richard Burton to Lindsay Lohan’s Liz Taylor?” I swear that question is riddle wrapped in an enigma, and then sprinkled with crack and smoked in between shots of vodka. I made some educated guesses about who would be cracked-out and budget enough to participate in a Lifetime movie with The Cracken. People like Charlie Sheen and Wilmer Valderrama, both, in my opinion, solid options. But Lindsay has some ideas about casting too. And she might have her eye on the dude who bones ladies in filthy Porta-potties, Gerard Butler.

For her part, Lindsay Lohan feels “lucky to be able to do this role” and wants “to honor [Elizabeth] the way that she should be honored because she helped a lot of people in her life.”

As for Lindsay’s onscreen love interest? She told Access she has someone in mind to play Richard Burton, but she doesn’t want to jinx it.

When one reporter suggested Gerard Butler for the role, Lindsay mused, “I don’t know if he would do that, but he actually does remind me of [Richard] a lot.”

[From E! News]

Let’s just take this suggestion at face value and analyze it. Gerard Butler is a dirty, mangy Scotsman incapable of doing any kind of accent but his own. Richard Burton had that beautiful, rich natural Welsh accent, and he could also do American accents and standard English accents. Gerard Butler had some moments in his career when I hoped he would turn into a real actor… alas, I think that’s over. Richard was one of the best actors of his generation, a poet, a writer, a lover, a brawler, and a hopeless alcoholic. Perhaps that’s what Lindsay was referencing? Gerard’s addiction issues?
Whatever. I’m not even going to bother getting mad about this. Gerard Butler might be The Porta-Potty Boner, but he wouldn’t sign on to do a Lifetime movie, regardless of the unlimited supply of sexual favors I’m sure Lindsay has offered him.

Nikki

Ughh! Look at her face and those cheeks.