Rick Santorum to Lindsay Lohan

Pose for Me!

4/29/2012 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0429_rick_santorum_videoFormer presidential hopeful Rick Santorum did not take a photo WITH Lindsay Lohan last night -- but sources at the White House Correspondents' Dinner tell TMZ ... he took one OF her.

According to our sources inside the party, LiLo was sitting with Fox News personality Greta Van Susteren when Santorum came up to say hello. We're told Lindsay was asked to take a picture of him with Greta using his camera, which she did.

Then ... our sources say Rick asked to take a photo of Lindsay using his camera. Yes ... of just Lindsay.

We're told Lindsay smiled and obliged and Santorum then went on his way.

Our photog asked Rick about the picture after the party ... and he played dumb about the photo.

He might not be running for President any more, but he can't take any chances.

Lindsay

ANDERSON H8TURD, V.P.

"Did you just bump me?!!"

Nikki

Just got back, what pics are you talking about Vin? Is there a link?
I see Larry is here under Hell(p)..Talk sh!t out his asz again.

LLsez

Hey Madisyn, those strung out pics of Blo yesterday were not taken at the Mercer. I actually don't think she was even going into a hotel in those pics....not sure where Lohan Inc is squatting this time...maybe with the Occupy Wall St folks!

Nikki

BTW, Lohan tried to give that lady in the bathromm $100. to let her smoke. Greta is the one trying to spin she did it out of kindness.
Also someone please tell HELL, that Lohan will NOT be on X Factor. Simon wouldnt give Lohan the time of day.

LLsez

Hi Nikki....I am just back in too.....what a stink there is in the city. Air filter is getting cranked up to HIGH

Nikki

LL Sez,
The Mercer, CM and Standard Hotel are all owned by the same.

She gets kicked out of CM, Standard doesnt want her back. Dont know what hotel in NYC that would want the whole lunatic family in there hotel

Vinsetta

Nikki. Go to the link I sent you and look at the latest pics from last night. And the comments too on that site. The emoticons are funny as hell and the defender seems to sound like it came from one of the idiots over here.

Nikki

Can today please be flag day, on it.
Vin, I know you know

Vinsetta

Michael Billy ‏ @MrMichaelBilly
@showbiztonight I happen to be at the Manderley bar nyc for Samantha Ronson's performance and I spy a Ms.lindsay Lohan right beside her!

Nikki

JUNIOR SEAU FOUND DEAD

LLsez

NO FLY. (apparently, Larry is very concerned about matters Lohan/Ronson. Yawn.)

Red Cloud

I do hope people are not serious about me being Larry. You are joking, right???

---
gone, gone, gone.............

Nikki

So sad about Junior :(

Nikki

Whitney, Junior...Whos next? They say it happens in threes

Danielle

Ali just stated not long ago "I hate the smell of smoke and i think its disgusting"....WTF

Lindsay & Ali Lohan - NYC - 300412_028

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments