Janice Dickinson

Is in Earth, Wind & Fire?

4/30/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0425_janice_wind_fire_Here is self-proclaimed world's first supermodel Janice Dickinson at an event in NYC on Monday (left) -- and Verdine White, the bassist for Earth, Wind & Fire back in 2009 (right).

Strike a pose.

We're just sayin'.

Jim

What an incredibly racist posting by TMZ. Comparing a black woman, who has naturally larger lips, to Janice Dickinson who is famous for having surgically enhanced lips. I guess I'll remember this racist post the next time Harvey and the gay community look for support.

My BIG FAT ASS!

WTF did she do to herself? she LOOKS LIKE KRIS kardASShian ...GROSS!!

campy

What's wrong with her lips?

LasVegasResidency

Dancing in September...

RamHead

Thank you TMZ!
Thank you for posting pictures of Janice Dickinson, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson and so many more people. Those pictures ruin my appetite and therefore I have no trouble following any diet. Today I wanted to eat fish, but after looking at the lips of Dickinson.........

victory

Janice, what are you doing to yourself? You were once a real beauty, you have access to the best plastic surgeons in LA, he/she should know better.You look terrible. I hope for your sake that's just Juvederm injected into your lips and not an implant, the injectible will degrade over the next 6 months. I hope this photo is an eye opener for you.

lalli

SHE IS UGLY ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. THE ONLY REASON THERE IS A PIC OF HER IS BECAUSE SHE IS SUCH A TRAIN WRECK. (STEAM ENGINE, CAUSE SHE'S SO FREAKIN OLD!) GO AWAY HAG.

Tara

Jim, Jane Dickenson is not African American......... and this is a perfect example that money cannot buy you beauty.

Jo

That is NOT Janice Dickinson. She has messed with her face, but she has not turned black.

MMB

Janice reminds me of a used condom.

Jim

What the heck has she done to herself? I had to google past photos of her just to make sure she was who I thought she was. Dang! Sue the doctors!!!

Mindy

Pretty damn insulting to Verdine, don't you think?

Sloane

just because you call yourself "the world's first supermodel" doesn't make it true!!
models like Twiggy in 1966, Jean Shrimpton in 1960..., Cheryl Tiegs 1968, Lauren Hutton, Beverly Johnson, Naomi Sims, Iman.....
they hit the world stage before Dickenson in the late 70's and were all known worldwide

Joan K

Holy Crap, I am again speechless.

Deb

I bet she can work wonders with that mouth...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments