Joe Jackson

Vegas Mall SABOTAGED

My Perfume Business!!!

5/1/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430_joe_jackson_moving_mall
If you detect the odor of sour grapes ... mixed with the aroma of bitterness ... it's probably Joe Jackson ... who just CLOSED UP his perfume kiosk at a Vegas mall ... TMZ has learned.

MJ's father has officially shut down his shop at the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas ... and his perfume partner Julian Rouas Paris tells us ... it's because mall officials treated them like crap -- giving them the worst location and charging unfair rent.

But fear not scent-heads ... JJ has pressed on with his "Jackson Perfumes" ... and just opened up a NEW mall kiosk just 7 miles down the road at the Town Square Mall.

0430_joe_jackson_perfume
We're told papa Jackson is psyched about the new locale ... claiming it offers more foot traffic, a bigger space AND a California Pizza Kitchen -- SCORE!!

So far, no comment from the Fashion Show Mall.

mj fan forever

They are SO right!!!! This other leech parasite needs only to be finally blocked, he is NOT entitled to do any business using Michael Jackson's name and he already knows it very well!!!! NO shame!!!!

JrpScamWarning

This awkward venture was doomed from the beginning; it is jinxed. Julian Rouas has been exposed! Read about the corruption underneath the Jackson Perfumes and Julian Rouas Paris: http://jacksontributefragrances.blogspot.com

clarence curvan

very interesting.

Kristin

I walked by the booth when it was at Fashion Show mall and Joe was standing there. I had to do a double take because I didn't believe he would be standing at a tiny kiosk in the mall selling perfume. He's right that it was in a terrible location, but maybe he should consider the fact that nobody likes him.

Carl

Maybe people just don't want to smell like a creepy old black man that cared more about promoting his newest singer than mourning the death of his sun at the funeral.

JrpScamWarning

This shady venture was doomed from the beginning. Joe's partner Julian Rouas is jinxed. He has been exposed; Julian Rouas Paris is a total fraud. Read the lowdown on Julian Rouas Paris... http://jacksontributefragrances.blogspot.com

Pegasus

A friend sent this to me, and it was so wonderful that I felt it required being shared by other MJ Fans:

**********************************************************

"One of the biggest reasons this man will always have a place in my heart. Sure, his music and his dance was great, but what he did with that was what impressed me. He took his god given talents with his music and gave to others. Helping out children and people in need. He didn't have to do that, but he did. Always looked out for others before himself. He had more heart in his little pinky than most people do in their whole bodies. The way he was crucified with all of that b.s. allegations crap was just that, crap. Since his death, lots of stuff have came out to vindicate him, but some of the public still has that doubt out there. Hopefully one day he will be totally vindicated. And I will continue to help put all of that information out there that is out there on the internet if people will just look. All of my MJ facebook friends understand the love that his fans have for him and why. Lots of people that I talk to that are not fans do not understand this. If you would like for me to explain it to you, just ask. I will. I have been a fan of his music for a very long time, but I have been a fan of the man for years too. Anyways, I always enjoy watching this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ksGknh4lc."

saleo

OMG.... wish he would follow his son !

UNLEVINED HARVEY

ah beeeez NEKKIT

terry j vey

Why does this guy need to be starting up a business?He is how old now?His claim to fame is he is a dad of a famous singer.Cmon now.Retire now old man and go away

duilama

They are tricking people. if you sign in and post, and you are banned, your post will not be read by other people!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3