« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Pulling Plug on Spin-Off Show

4/30/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Khloe & Lamar is being canceled
Lamar Odom
and Khloe Kardashian have decided to pull the plug on their spin-off show "Khloe & Lamar."

Sources tell TMZ, the show's second season will be its last ... because Lamar wants to focus on reviving his fizzling NBA career. We're told E! is still trying to convince the couple to reconsider, but K&L are standing firm ... they just don't want to do it anymore.

As we previously reported, Lamar was relegated to the Dallas Mavericks' inactive list after putting up career low numbers this season. If he's lucky, he'll be traded. If not, who knows ...

But we're told Lamar is determined to make a comeback -- and he feels he should focus on only one project. Lamar will be living in L.A. full-time and he's hired trainers to help him get his game back.

According to sources, Khloe and Lamar WILL make occasional appearances on the reality mother ship,"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- but that's it. No mas.

0409_lamar_odom_dallas_mavericks_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Julie2

They are the only two of that klan I actually might like! I think they are the most grounded and realistic of the bunch, for sure. Kudos to them for prioritizing LO's career and each other.

SF

Pretty sure Khloe and Lamar didn't pull the plug - E! did. The ratings are horrible and they've become an afterthought.

One down...

Fred G.

Good for them and bravo to Khloe for supporting her husband. Thats what a real marriage is all about. I wish them all the best. xoxo

Fallange

You know that America under Obama has become a complete joke & a disgrace when you see a Kardashian at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Yuck. It doesn't get more trashy--or less classy--than that.

Susan

thank god...now if they cancel all the kartrashian shows that would be great!
Enough of this trashy, idiotic family. BOYCOTTKIM.COM

Wednesday

[x] Khloe & Lamar
[?] Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami
[ ] Keeping up with the Kardashians
[ ] Kim & Kourtney Take New York

- ok, were making some progress. 1 down 3 more to go.

jeannie

Kris Humphries told Kim in 5 years nobody would care..Clock is ticking and they know it. They are scrambling to get all the money they can before they are done for.

Nanny

I really like this couple, and I hope Lamar can get his game back. He is a great guy, and treats Khloe the way a man should treat his woman. Yes, he actually shows his feelings! Most of you "men" out there can learn something from him.

LIL

THATS WHY I LOVE THIS COUPLE!!! khloe is more down to earth and is a real person she thinks about others especially her husband but i did love to see their shows cause you can see a REAAAALLLLL marriage GOOD LUCK ODOMS!!!

Who Knew

Divorce in 5...4...3...2..., They can find another husband for Chewy.

ShrinkWrap

I don't watch any of the Kartrashian shows, but I feel bad for Lamar. He seems like a really decent person. I hope he ends up coming out ahead.

TJ

Face it, the dude has a seriously low I.Q! Kardashian material-seek and destroy!

p

I have NOTHING for Kim but I do believe Khloe is true to her marriage. She is the one I truly enjoying watching but...she needs to put her marriage first and she does. Kim, as always, puts herself first. She would have never given up anything for anyone.

Lori

Hopefully if they can keep her control freak fame whore of a mother out of it, it will work out for Lamar. I don't know how easy it is to buy your soul back but for his sake I hope it can be done. As far as Khloe goes, maybe she can also release her soul from her contract with Satan i.e. Khris. I don't have a problem with wealth, i'd like more of it myself but putting your family up for sale never works out for these type of "reality" stars. Someone always seems to suffer so why to people keep doing it?

pk

While I don't believe that is how things went down, I hope that Lamar can get his basketball career on track. He seems like a genuinely decent guy surrounded by people after a hand out. I used to like Khloe, but the more famous and rich she got she changed. I don't like how she trashed Kris Humphries. She wants fame just as much as Kim, don't kid yourself.