Patrick Dempsey 911 Call

'The Car Is Upside Down

and Totally Smashed'

5/1/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430_patrick_dempsey_911

TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments after "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey rushed to save a teenager, who got into a horrifying car accident in front of the actor's Malibu home last week.

During the call, the female caller tells the operator, "There is a car accident ... one vehicle ... it's upside down."

She continues, "My husband and three other guys just pulled the boy out."

One of the men was Dempsey -- who helped pull the 17-year-old out of the wreckage and even called the kid's mother to tell her he was okay.

0430_patrick_dempsey_tmz_wreckage
The boy was airlifted to a nearby hospital. He suffered a concussion and a "stretched" optic nerve -- but he's expected to make a full recovery.

parlayer

Ho hum, just another day at the office!!

Laura

This story isn't done yet?

Bridget

I hope that is a long street, or the people that live on it are gonna be mad at you TMZ... bunch of Mcdreamy fans wondering around their neighborhood.

Ace

Not supposed to move someone unless they are in imminent danger (car exploding) or are in distress (can't breath/bleeding). There was a story a while back where a good Samaritan removed a person from a vehicle, the person was paralyzed, there was no imminent danger, good Samaritan got sued and lost large judgement.

kateshshs

Life is so lonely .I wanna meet a man who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos and videos on ~~RICHMINGLE , C0M~~ under the name of Shirleyfly001.. That is the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities. BTW,I am a banker at present, Please feel free check it out! I’m serious.

kateshshs

Jackie

Wow!!...Another repeated same story....SMH.

justsaying

Enough already. You guys act like he saved everyone who was on the Titantic.

Truth

WOW, FIRST YOU HEARD IT WAS JUST PRICK DEMPSEY... NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND THERE ARE 3 OTHER GUYS. AND WHY IS PATRICK THE ONLY ONE GETTING THE CREDIT?? SEE, THIS IS HOW HOLLYWEIRD MEDIA LIKES TO BLOW UP SH*T LIKE THIS GUY IS MOSES OR SOMETHING. SMFH. #TRUTH!!

DaveT

If I ever need to be pulled out of a burning car, I hope it's Ronald Miller, so he show me how to do the African Anteater Ritual dance

Mumra the Ever Living

I guess the other three guys are schmoes because they aren't on a TV show.

benji

Is it Jillian Dempsey(PD's wife)the woman who called 911?