« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

I'm Officially a RAPPER

Check My New Song!

5/11/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

serena_williams_VideoLaunch
Forget tennis, Serena Williams got a new sport ... the rap game -- and she's making her debut with a brand new song that's actually pretty catchy.

TMZ broke the story ... Serena laid down some tracks last year at a Florida record studio called B Major Music Group -- owned by Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie, who's good friends with the Williams sisters.

Now, one of the tracks has finally surfaced -- and it ain't half bad.

The lyrics are a little cliché -- shocker, another song about "balling hard" -- but her flow is surprisingly not annoying. She even gives her sister Venus a little shoutout.

Take a listen. Or don't. It's Friday. Do what you want.

0511_sports_stars_singer_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cartman

Why not? Her guns are more honest than 50 cents... she's been roid tested.

Malika

I like her song. It's catchy, to be honest I didn't mind Kim Kardashian's either.

Anya

that's crap not rap

Bridget

Eh, better then I was expecting. The beat and flow are good. But the lyrics and the voice tone are not.

jeff

I wish I could become a rapper. But with all of the musical ability and studying, I could never do it. That's why the world only has about a million or 2 rappers. Plus my parents couldn't afford to send me to rap college. I'm still trying to get my pants to sag down and show my underwear. It's not easy.

just my opinion

i mean, why can't people just stay in their lane? it wasn't terrible but frankly willow smith could've written that verse. yawn.

Anonymous

One more reason to hate rap.

Lisa

Serena, that was awesome. You go girl. Reminds me of the 90s - MC Lyte and co when rap used to be good.

Kari

I think I'll pass on listening to the song.

Snooki'sHairBump

I really wish Serena and her sister would stick to just playing tennis.

They really can't do anything else worthwhile.

Anonymous

Beat is a COMPLETE ripoff of Swizz Beatz song "Its Me Bitches"

notalawyer

It ain't half good either...

moe l.

Not bad for a man.

Truth

UGH.... IS SHE ON IDOL CUZ I WANNA VOTE THIS BITCH OFF. HEY, THAT'S A NICE RAP LINE 2. SRUSLY, SHE SUCKS WITH THE COPYCAT MUSIC AND FAKE ASS LYRICS. #TRUTH!!

KicksandGiggles

So what if she wants to rap? Don't you people do what you want to do? This woman worked her azz off to achieve what she has. And if her music is good or bad, its her music. Buy it or not, listen or not, but STFU about pizzing on somebody else's dreams!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments