« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Game

Serena Williams Has a HUGE Future in Rap

5/12/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0511_serena_williams_the_game
The Game thinks Serena Williams is an AMAZING rapper and if she decides to drop an album, it's sure to sell big ... this according to the man himself.

Game tells TMZ ... after he heard Serena's rap for the first time, he knew that she definitely had "raw skills" and was a "really talented artist."

Game says he wasn't that surprised ... considering the tennis champ's Compton roots. He tells us "You shouldn’t expect her to come with anything less than the official rap bars," then added "I can see her doing big things."

Kind of like winning 2 Olympic gold medals, 3 US opens and 4 Wimbledon championships.

serena_williams_VideoLaunch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rico

GOD, ISNT RAPS 15 MINUETS UP YET....

mike

I thought this guy was in a Homeless shelter .. Who found him to do this Interview? Nice work..

Fictiondictation

This is one retarded game

KnuckleDragger

I think if I tried really, really hard...I could get my dog to rap.

nothng2lose

Her 15 mins of fame isn't up yet

DaveT

Women's tennis is cool, but women's beach volleyball is better.
You know, because of the athleticism, yeah that's it....

ohboy

Seriously, who gives a damn about rap, or any one person who has the "ability" to rap. Pick up a guitar, play 4-sting chords and sing a melody at the same time in front of a large crowd without missing one note......THAT'S TALENT....................................talent is not putting a bunch of words together holding a microphone. LMAO, rap is for high school morons that never matured in their taste for music.

om

Guys just say stuff like that to get laid.

Bridget

Ugh, rap does take talent. You just have to listen to the people who attempt it that have no skills to know that.

Anyway, isnt Game a longtime friend of hers. I remember him mentioning her sister in one of his first mainstream songs "dreams".

Either way I hope game isn't thinking about being her mentor. He was on the fast track to being a HUGE success and he messed it up by biting the hand that fed him.

Larry The Don

If you hate rap its because you can't rap.

tswenor

I didn't want to believe it but know we all know it's true that someone F'd him in the ears in jail.

tbabyluvu

it doesnt sound like her

Stiletto

So, in other words...he wants to bone her.

jeff

Jack and Jill went up the hill, they took a chill pill, they had time to kill, yet still...Now I'm a rapper too. Lennon and McCartney eat your heart out. The BEATLES WISH they could have been rappers.

dennis

She's gonna be huge, I get that. She's got a pretty good start already.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments