Howard Stern

Penis Jokes on

'AGT' Debut

5/15/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051512_agt_stern_launch2

Howard Stern's first night on "America's Got Talent" started off with a bang ... he was articulate ... he was funny ... and he totally made fun of a male stripper for having a small wiener.

Howard entered the "AGT" studio in Los Angeles to a thunderous ovation ... impressed with a series of real, thoughtful critiques. He even had a touching moment with a father-daughter act ... praising them after an emotional performance.

But not everyone got a piece of Howard's nice side -- some stripper magician guy tasted some of Stern's wrath after what could only be described as a terribly disappointing performance.

"I had a lot of hope for you ... I was really rooting for you ... I wanted to see some magic and all I saw was a guy with his pants off ... and a rather small package."

After ripping on the dude's "man boobs" ... Stern added, "Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat my friend."

porter joihn

who ever picked stern to be on this show should go to prison this show will fail.

rob

stern was fantastic. silly when he had to be and thoughtful when it mattered. i always found that show to be boring, now i love it.

Phalen

Whats with the contestants nipples? I know their pierced but the one on his left looks like its been bleeding!

Johnny Carcinoma

He got his teeth fixed, but in some ways they're even worse than before, and before was gross.

I used to listen to him back in his NBC radio days, but he's still doing the same stuff he did 30 years ago.

And he still has a face made for radio. Good hair, though, you fugly freak.

Annie

I found Howard to be entertaining and honest.

It wasn't his fault that the guy had a small package ;) Howard just stated the painfully obvious. That was a lot tamer than some of the jokes in today's sit coms!

Faye

I didn't like Piers and Sharon Osbourne is the most irritating woman on earth. I quit watching a couple years ago because of them. I'm not going back to see Howard Stern. The show should be about the talent and it isn't. The only winner who has actually made it was the ventriloquist.

Sadie

This is why our family won't be watching this year--he is disgusting. My 9 yr. old daughter doesn't need to hear his crude comments. I can't believe they even picked him, he's always been so disrespectful to women.

Jenn

That male stripper/magician (two of the most douchiest occupations on earth) was a real jerk. It was a deserved insult after infecting Howie's ring with "Douche Juice".

TPF

Pure trash and idiots watch this pathetic person and he laughs all the way to the bank. He has always been nothing but a human garbage can and it's time to dump it, it's overflowing and starting to smell.

Michele

I used to HATE AGT, but I love the new and improved version with Howard Stern. I plan on watching it every week now. It's much more entertaining now.

pimpc

"WHO WHO..I invented americas got talent, tell em Robin WHO WHO..." F'n phony a$$ stern!

KnuckleDragger

I'll have a Howard Stern (lite) and half a rice cake, please. What's the draw here, waiting for Stern to be Stern every week? How long before we start hearing 'bleeps'...

DaveT

Stern has always made fun of men for penis size, women for breast size.
Would this have aired on TV if Stern insulted a contestant based on her breast size?
Feminism has persuaded society to regard men as expendable pieces of meat to be used as targets on the battlefields of war, as targets in the home invalidating their spousal and parenting skills, and as targets in society to be insulted and humiliated.
....."Catherine Kieu Castrates Husband, WOMEN LAUGH".....on Youtube....

Bo

I watched AGT and Howard is great. The man is funny!! NBC money was well spent; on the other hand, X-Factor, Fox and Simon Cowell waste $15 mil on Britney. The girl can't sing, dance and is unattractive, no plans to watch X-Factor this season. In regards to the first act, on AGT, the guy was hot and had pretty nice nipples. I didn't understand why the judges didn't complement him on his body.

nothng2lose

He might have a small penis who cares u born with what u got but I'm just wondering why he was looking at the area in the first place, through the years if come to find that people that talk about how small ones penis is, is the one packing the smallest

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments