Linda Hogan

Sorry Charlie,

We're Breaking Up

5/15/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0515_charli_linda_hogan
Hulk Hogan's ex-wife is back on the market ... 52-year-old Linda Hogan has officially called things off with her 23-year-old boy toy Charlie Hill ... after realizing marriage just isn't in the cards.

Sources close to the former couple tell TMZ ... Charlie recently moved out of Linda's Florida home after nearly 4 years of Cougar bliss.

We're told the two had a heart-to-heart about the future of their relationship this weekend -- and acknowledged they didn't see themselves ever getting married to each other.

Both Charlie and Linda decided it was best to break up ... so they could move on with their lives ... but we're told there's no anger involved and the split was as amicable as splits can be.

The end.

intothearena

She's a slut....Everyone's poop stinks Linda....

darren

Charlie looks like one of the Van Zant brothers and Linda looks like an old hagathan. She really is quite a disgusting pig. She needs a pair of pythons to satisfy her big fat fartin butt.

Dick Sicario

Linda still has some looks left, even though she has added 80 lbs. theirs a sucker born every minute, which one will latch on to this looser next.

Wendy

I think Linda is a whack job! Who dates someone the same age as their child? Especially someone that your child went to school with? Sick! I mean, I am not a "ageist" but come on! And opportunist for sure! I live near Clearwater where her little **** son Nick destroyed the life of John Graziano. And the DISGUSTING tapes of Hulk and him blaming John for what NICK did to him with his driving. SICK! But convenient that they divorced just when they were being sued by John's family. Divide assets to make a suit more difficult. Freeze assets. Now Linda and her "boy toy" were just on "Couple Therapy." Give me a break! Ending with a proposal. Now they are splitting? It is all about the benjamins and attempting to stay relevant! She is a flake!

Cynthia

Look out Linda.He'll be selling his story soon.

Gerri

Money can't buy you love. Oh...that's right, it bought Hulk Hogan Linda's "love" for quite a while. I stand corrected ;)

llprincess

I'm glad that it happened because to me they really weren't marriage material in the first place...She really had no reason for going after a young boy anyway. Years ago I at least thought that Linda and Hulk could work things out,,,I mean Hulk even did things that he thought would make her happy and even then she didn't even appreciate it. I truly believe that he really wanted to leave her because maybe he got tired of her being a mother to him. Now it's to late to go back to Hulk being as though he is remarried. Good Luck Linda!

BadCoworkers.com

i guess charlie just didn't have the largest arms in the world or drop the atomic leg drop like a true hulkamaniac.

KIM

are you kidding me, Linda needs to take her old ass on that boy wants a young tenderoni not a ol lady. About time rock on Charlie you are hot and will do great!

KIM

Coollady

Hi linda, why cant you guys be together for more years? Am same age as you and it was always great excitement while reading about your relationship. Very sad to know about the break up. Am always like to read about you both but now am disappointed. If you could reply, just tell me the reason to leave him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4