Josh Hutcherson

Broken Nose Mystery --

I Was Born This Way!

5/16/2012 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_a5ioex7f_0_c59ykf59
Josh Hutcherson's nose was BROKEN IN A CRAZY BAR FIGHT ... would have been a much cooler explanation than the one he gave us yesterday.

The "Hunger Games" star was out in Beverly Hills ... sans nose bandages ... when we asked about the mystery surrounding his messed up honker.

In case you haven't been following ... earlier this month, Josh said he underwent surgery for a "broken nose" -- but he wouldn't explain how it happened.

His rep later insisted the nose wasn't broken ... and the surgery was merely to correct a deviated septum.

WHO TO BELIEVE???

Josh finally explained himself yesterday ... and his story could finally end the mystery forever!!!

Clytemnestra

Amazing the number of celebs who have deviated septums as well as "bad reactions to medication".
We civilians have nose jobs and overdoses. Hmm.

James R. - Los Angeles

I don't memba him. . .

My Big Salami

Who cares about this guys nose?... I am amazed to see a sign in the background that says free 2 hour parking?.... SINCE WHEN IN LA IS THERE EVER FREE PARKING?

Bridget

There is no way I'm taking the time to watch that video. I'll just assume he got drunk and fell on his face. It is more fun that way.

Marie

Deviated septum. I thought that when I first saw the pics. An ex of mine had the same thing and had the same kind of bandage. If it was a full on nose job, his whole nose would be taped up.

cobrazombie

Riiight. And I've had this 20 inch peenis since birth too.

anony

Idiot should have just laid low until the bandage came off.

Superman

Now, he and his rep have matching stories. Funny how people believed him in the other thread and were saying he broke his nose.

Man up. Just say you didn't like something about your nose and you wanted to change it. You look worse lying about it.

SanD

Clyde, you are hysterical!! I was thinking the same thing. Actually, I don't think I;ve ever heard the term 'deviated septum" in real life. Only from celebrities. funny.

Swins

All stars that want a nose job cite a "deviated septum" as a reason for rhinoplasty.

No one cares.

Lkgirl500

I believe him. Infeel people just like to make it seem worse. He had a great nose before so why fix what isn't broken. And love how his mom was with him!

msdawndawn

Idiot celebrities! Don't they know that everyone is much taller than they are & a whole lot smarter. They should try the truth. Nobody fu*$'n cares about their stupid issues. We all have our own real life issues. Here is the code that everyone, but celebs, know:
Deviated septum = Nose job
Puffy face allergic reaction = Botox
Rehab due to exhaustion = Addiction issues
Out of the blue rehab = My career is failing I have to get back in the news.

Jay

What he probably meant was "broken" in the sense it doesn't work. He's a actor, don't expect a learned command of the language.

Emme

Celebrities need a new cover. Everyone should know by now that "deviated septum" is just celeb-speak for nose job. I also don't buy that Bristol Palin required jaw surgery or that Amber Riley passed out recently from camera flashes. Plastic surgery, plastic surgery, didn't eat to lose weight. Yup. If they were honest instead, nobody would blink an eye at plastic surgery, but it's because they're so ashamed about it that people talk about it so much.

Amanda

A crazy fan broke into his house and tried to cut off his leg because he didn't loose it in the movie and some how his nose got broken. That's the story that I got.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments