Janice Dickinson

America's Next Top Evictee

5/19/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0518_janice_dickinson_01
Janice Dickinson -- the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel" -- is getting her bony ass evicted from her L.A. home ... TMZ has learned.

The 57-year-old reality TV star is being sued by her landlords ... who claim Janice stiffed 'em out of 3 months of payments for a 3,000 square foot home she's renting in West Los Angeles.

And at $5,900-a-month ... it definitely adds up -- totaling $17,700.

In the lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, the landlords also claim they gave Janice a 3-day notice to pay up or get out on May 7th -- but she failed to do either.

Now, the landlords are begging a judge to step in ... so they can get Janice out of the home ALONG WITH the money she owes.

So far, no comment from Janice.

Dietra

I'm usually the bleeding heart type. Not this time, I don't feel sorry for her, because it has always been obvious that she is insecure and a raging bitch. Maybe if she had spent a little more time paying attention to her finances instead of ALWAYS calling some woman FAT or telling someone they need to lose weight,then she wouldn't be losing her house.KARMAS a raging bitch isn't she janice.

Mick Kahler

A few years ago, I spent a night with this hag. The next morning she was very rude to me so while she was in the bathroom, I left a #2 on her kitchen floor and left. How do you like me now?

Greg

She's actually 51, check your facts first.

raven

Too bad she did not thought about saving or investing during her heyday. Now she's bankrupt.

keepinitrealincali

Good Lord, what has happened to Janice??!!?!???? She was a beautiful woman back in the day and you saw her everywhere. Janice, honey, pull yourself together. It's not too late. If not for yourself, for your son and daughter.

Texas-Writer

I always wished she had either talent or looks ... she has neither.

Joybubble55

She is a mess.....

SilentLoco@Twitter.com

She drives like a $70,000 range rover but can't afford $6k in rent. Very typical out here in LA.

dierdre

I remember when Janice Dickinson had her reality show on modeling, and she was always wacked out. totally out of it..I mean, how in God's name did this chick ever get famous? She was also on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew recently, and looked terrible. I guess she hasn't gotten any better with the drugs and alcohol..why put her in the news? She's not even a big celebrity. Actually, she's not even a celebrity....PERIOD>>>>>>

Silverado Mom

maybe she could do that call a celebrity gig.

Passion Of The Taint

NOT BAD LOOKING!
FOR BEING 112 YEARS OLD...

OH! I WANT TO HOOK THIS THIS BIG LIP BASS.

Jackazz flatts

Elvira be chillin, while her landlord he illin

Peony

Hope things improve for Janice.
Sad news regarding her home in L.A.

Peony

Hope things improve for Janice.
Sad to hear about her home in L.A.
Sending good thoughts to her.

Luz

I don't know how people can pay so much money in "beauty treatments", just to look like $hit!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments