Sports Illustrated Model

Death Threats

from Chris Brown Fans

5/22/2012 10:40 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/22/2012 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0522-chrissy_teigan_chris_brown
Victoria's Secret and S.I. swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen has been bombarded with violent, twisted threats from multiple  Chris Brown fans ... after Teigen criticized his performance at the Billboard Music Awards ... TMZ has learned.

Teigen has been under fire ever since she tweeted about Brown's performance Sunday night ... "Why sing when you can dance?"

Team Breezy went insane ... hammering Chrissy with horrible messages that read:

-- "all you do is talk s**t, you need to be raped and murdered."
-- "killyoself bitch ur nothing but tall thatswhy you model. your nothing."
-- "ditzy dumb ass tramp your mother should've aborted you."
-- "i hope you are the next 'celebrity' to die"
-- "you have the brain capacity of a turtle, just die."

Chrissy posted a statement about the situation ... saying, "Reallllly makes me sad that 99% of the most disturbing comments come from young girls. I'll end it there but it make me sad."

She added, "I have some screen caps. And I will do everything I can to make sure people know, internet or not, you CAN'T say this s**t."

The Twitter handles responsible for most of the threats have been deleted.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT -- Chris Brown just responded to the firestorm on Twitter, urging his fans to stop their onslaught, writing, "Team Breezy! Lets stop sending death threats! I know y'all bout that life but it's the wrong message! Ur turning haters into victims!"

He added, "And that only furthers their pointless existence!"

Realist

Shocking that Chris Brown fans are stupid, illiterate, hatemongers. Go beat a woman and get arrested, ya morons.

pat

How long is it going to be before someone puts this POS punk in his place? It would even be worth money.

VictoriaGirl

Both Chris Brown and Justin Bieber have bat **** crazy fans. Someone needs to tell these little ****s that uttering death threats and threats of violence (and nowadays texting, tweeting, etc) is illegal and not funny.

christine

Does not surprise me his supporters talk like this. I am sure he scrapes the bottom of the barrel with his "fans". Anyone who defends or looks up to this guy is pretty much the lowest of the low.

Curtis

What ever happened to forgiveness. The guy is very young. People make mistakes. I love Chris Brown. I think he is a hard working and very talented person who deserves another chance.

Jahbeezy

Just very sad.. He beats women, and even though he's not as popular as he used to be, he is still immensely popular. Especially with young women. It's just dumbfounding to me. Still performing at the big award shows. Really? Only in America..

ssholar

Unfortunately these comments show where our sociaty is heading. It is wrong to make threats of any kind against another person, especially for having a different opinion. No matter what the situation!

CLINT

To wish death on someone you don't even know is rediculously moronic. I've heard the same thing from posters on this site also. The tweets these childish idiots put out our ignorant and hateful, yet when I read the posts on TMZ, I'm amazed at how angry and rude some of the comments are. I'm not sure why everyone is so angry these days, but I do know that the new generation who will be running this country in the next dozen years will end up tearing each other up for the silliest reasons.

I Was About To Say

She should have said "Why sing and dance when you CAN'T"

BC

Wow! i cant believe people would even post trash like that!

amazinglybored

And this shows the type of people that support Chris Brown, it's fitting.

GEGE

They only took the IGNORANT tweets!!! There were alot of rational tweets....Chrissy was being a bitch for no reason....and yes most of the girls were women but they WERE NOT YOUNG GIRLS...&if this made Chrissy sad she wouldnt have made fun of these "YOUNG GIRLS"

She was picking on Chris Brown just bc and needs to take responsibility regardless of the "threatening comments"

romeo

woohhh how hipochrit are those people here,those one are thesame people who said trevon martin diserve to die,i guest they are racist,because every buddy new katty perry didn't sing either so justin biever

Ernest De Brew

Chris Brown may have fans but he sure does have haters as well.

I love Chrissy Teigen. She is a down to earth person. She is a sexy model too.

romeo

i guest most of @chris brown fun learn it from tmz,that what they do to people,so what's the diferent.
also justin bieber did desame things,katty also and i dont see anybory .......................