Berry Gordy & RedFoo

Like Music Mogul, Like Son

5/23/2012 12:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Berry Gordy and RedFooMotown founder and living legend Berry Gordy proved he's sexy and he knows it by posing with his youngest son Stefan Kendal Gordy aka RedFoo from LMFAO at the Billboard Music Awards in Vegas on Sunday.

Damn they fly.

0521_billboard_footer

MrHarrybawls2010

You look at the glasses this guy in lmfao wears and you just think "No, No, please go away...you're a geek trying to be cool and your music sucks. " He''s like an updated version of gene simmons-all about marketing and not the music.

Jackie

Stefan is really a Foo....lol

Anonymous527496

The only reason why I know this Gordy guy is because he was featured in the Jackson American Dream movie on MTV. Wasn't his daughter dating one of the Jackson Five guys when they were young??

Keith

Barry Gordy is amazing. He is 82 but looks 42 in this picture.

Bridget

Hmmm, I didn't know they were father and son. Now I'm conflicted....

On one hand, Berry Gordy created the record label that brought the world some of the best entertainers in music history.

On the other hand, he also created a member of LMFAO....blah

I'm not to sure how I feel about Mr. Gordy now, lol.

BB not bb

There are alot of surprising things going on in this picute. First off, his son looks white, while he looks black. Then he is making a strange hand symbol that looks like devil horns. Is he saying he is a satanist or casting a spell towards his son, which the horns are facing?

The son is dressed in a silly outfit while he is dressed in a fancy suit. But that song is kind of funny and catchy. I am just wondering if Berry intends it for some evil purpose now.

Joe

Now I see why LMFAO became a hit. Not because of the "talent", but because of the muscle behind daddy.

"My Daddy's got connections and I know it"

Dottie

I always wondered how is it possible for LMFAO to make it thus far since there's already plenty of trash music around but considering this connection, I think I get it now.

haskel420

HOW THE FnCK IS LMFAO MUSIC..!!??

CLINT

Never knew they were father and son. That being said, that fake band lmfao is simply horrible. That is not music! Daddy's deep pockets sure made him famous, but like I always say, no matter how lame or stupid your talents are, if you can make a million dollars at it, more power to you.

Lynda Jones-owings

Who is this childs mother?

Lynda Jones-owings

Llluminati................

sav

This explains soooooo much....

northern gypsy

wow...B.G. is 82 yrs old ...he looks fabulous...rock-on big daddy !!!

DonnaJ