Will Smith Kisser

I APOLOGIZE

I Just Got Emotional

5/23/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

052312_smith_reporter_launch
The Ukrainian reporter who tried to kiss Will Smith at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3" last week just APOLOGIZED for the red carpet stunt -- saying, "I'm sorry, Will. It was a splash of emotion."

As we reported, the journalist in question -- a guy named Vitalii Sediuk who's known for kissing celebrities -- tried to plant a wet one on Will Smith at the red carpet event, and Will responded by slapping him in the face.

Now, Sediuk tells Hip Hollywood, "I do apologize for my behavior ... I think it was too much."

Sediuk says, "Will Smith is a person who I deeply respect as an actor ... When I met him in Moscow, I wanted to do something to impress him."

"We have a Slavic tradition ..." Sediuk continues. "I don't kiss every man or women when I see them in the street ... but that time I decided to do that."

He adds, "Next time, if I meet him, I'll just shake his hand."

TheMarshmallowMan

He's cute but a ****ing douchenozzle

sharmae

To me, that's more than "a splash of emotion" for trying to kiss anyone you don't know on the lips. It's called invading someone's personal space without an invitation. I think the guy is just embarassed in front of the whole world after he was slapped, and now he's trying to make lame excuses for what he tried to do. I would have more respect for him if he just took honest responsibility for what he did!

SkaiLimit

Idiot!!!!

GAWKER

ha typical russian

Unbelievable

Oh just stop the crappy excuse for your inappropriate behavior. LAME,

XYZ

Will Smith is a ****y talentless DB. Don't apologize to him, he should apologize to us for his crappy music and bad acting.

Marlena

The Hollyweird celebs need to be schooled on the customs of other cultures when visiting foreign countries

XYZ

Boy... if that were a white actor slapping a black guy, heads would ROLL!

static

Total overreaction.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Don't feel too bad Vitalii, If the two of you were alone Will would have kissed you back!

naïla

he is adorable and i totally understand where he's coming from, i don't wut i'll do if i met any of my fav celebs...

drou

Sexual assault...

VictoriaGirl

I think the next time he meets Will, if he ever does again, he should slap him back.

Melinda

I believe that completely vindicates Will for the light smack, he was absolutely right for doing that. This guy is a joke.

Pudding Tang

pretty low standards over there in russia if you think so highly of Will Smith

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments