« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Justin Bieber

Training with MIKE TYSON

Before Pap Scuffle

5/28/2012 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0528_bieber_tyson_videoIn an odd bit of foreshadowing, Justin Bieber hung out with Mike Tyson and got some boxing tips from the legendary fighter just days before his alleged run-in with a paparazzo.

Check out the Biebs working the heavy bag with Tyson. They posed for a pic with another guy, which Tyson tweeted with the caption, "Me, @john and @justinbieber before we started training JB"

As TMZ first reported, Bieber is now a suspect in a criminal battery after Bieber allegedly got into it with a photog in Calabasas. Cops were called to the scene -- Bieber and GF Selena Gomez had already split -- and the photog was transported to a nearby hospital and later released.

Witnesses say the pap incited Bieber and got tips from a lawyer at the scene about calling an ambulance and filing a police report.

Justin Bieber and Mike Tyson.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kraken

How touching. The little snowflake is trying to be badass.

Perhaps he should start working on that androgynous persona and people might take him seriously. Well, maybe not. Ha!

twitter.com/nugentmania1

If Justin Bieber "roughed me up," I wouldn't be going to the police to report him. I'd go to the police and ask them to shoot me.

Dita Wildflower

Paparazzi are S***. The people DON'T want/need or condone the way they treat celebrities. Legislature needs to give these people some protection/rights against these s***bags. I am not a Beiber fan, but I support the protection of rights of the famous just like the non famous, you better believe if someone just randomly got in your face and started snapping pics of you YOU would probably flip out right? or how about someone standing in front of your car with their camera on your windshield stopping you from driving away... I garantee you would not just stand there... and if you did react, you'd get backed up in a court of law....but when someone does it to someone famous the law protects the paps actions and not the celebs...it's totally twisted?!... you paps need to stop being so gross about the way you guys pursue these people!

Jt

Soo what, the paps have gotten obnoxious and need to be stopped before innocent people are killed!

I am Spartacus

Biebs is warming up so he can beat up Selena, you know, someone his own size & strength. He's gotta build up his Chris Brown tough rep.

Eve21

Bieber is so fake.

Jay W.

Good for you kid.

Billy

Well you can see which hand he beats off his boy friend with. Every punch was a left-whack. That heavy bag didn't move at all. I think it weighs more than this 85 pound POS. Man, I really don't like this flaming homo.

Cognizant _illiberal

this band and coconut recerds- west coast
are my fave drunk music
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cj9N3OELz0[/url]

thestupid

You gotta be kidding me. My cat could beat the crap out of him.

Mary P

Is TMZ really keeping this the top feed story for 2 days?

bluzzone

Sorry ,but Justin Bieber looks too wimpy to be a serious threat to a paparazzi. He is about as hard as a Foster's Freeze Ice cream.

LeRenks

Justin is just making himself look silly, I'm an experienced boxer and you can easily tell hes just trying to show off for the camera. Secondly he gets into a supposed fight after doing this so called "boxing training".. The whole point of boxing is control. Lastly I am kinda sad that Tyson is even being so commercial for money.. Anyways cheer this is only my opinion.

phil

acting like a badass will get your 98 pound ass kicked up and down the street

HMichaelH

This little boy, Justin, is truly a girly-boy. Look at his arms......he has the biceps of a six year old. Actually, I've seen some six year olds with better developed biceps than this wannabe boxer. Hitting a punching bag with a real boxer holding it hardly qualifies as working out with Mike Tyson. What a sissy this kid is! I suspect this "workout" experience encouraged him to let his mouth overload his butt, and got him in trouble trying to be a "tough guy." What a joke!