'Jersey Shore' Ronnie

Drops NEW SONG

Great Message, Still Douchey

5/30/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

053012_ronnie_song_launch
Ronnie from "Jersey Shore" has officially crossed into the music world -- releasing his very own song today ... and the track teaches two valuable lessons ... 1) auto-tune can't fix everything ... and 2) don't drink and drive.

The single's called "How The F%#k We Gettin' Home?!” -- and among the lyrics ... "We don't take it easy / Someone take my keys please / I dont think I'm able to drive."

It still sucks ... but who knows, it might save lives!!!!

Sing responsibly.

Gretel

Sweet mother of Jesus, will it ever stop?

Bird

Hey..At least he's not singing about sex, drugs and violence like most mainstream rappers do. I'd rather my kid listen to this crap, then that crap.

Yup

why is it every reality star thinks there a singer or rapper?

FlamingoNut

It could be worse...not that I'll ever listen to it again, willingly...

Majestik

TMZ, Save lives?
I won't listen to your audio for fear I may just slit my wrists, but thanks for the warning.

EMB

It wont save lives, hearing it may make people kill themselves.

G-money

You can listen to the whole song at www.playsongster.com/ronnie

BB not bb

It sounds like a public service announcement with maybe cartoon characters showing kids how they are supposed to handle situations. I am picturing teddy bears singing or something. Like 'only you can prevent forrest fires, so listen to Smokey the Bear."

I think he should have sung about how he hates for Sam to be drunk, so he made fun of her feet and then went and picked up every woman he could while drunk.

Is that a different singer at the beginning? It almost sounds like three different voices on there. Are they just using sound effects all over that record?

CN

This passes for music these days?
It's time for this group to grow up and get real jobs.

BB not bb

The title of this song is hilarious. It is not what he sings in the chorus either. It sounds more like him throwing one of his steriod fits.

Pudding Tang

terrible and no worse than chris brown, kanye west , akon, milli vanilli among many others

Bridget

Curiosity got the best of me. When will I learn not to click on the audio clips when a "celebrity" all of a sudden thinks they can make music.

That was terrible. This IS NOT your calling Ronnie. Now stop it...just stop please.

jdub

It's obviously not good. But I'm not gonna lie... I was expecting worse.

GetOverYourself

The funny part is that low class Jersey Shore fans will gobble this up on iTunes. A fool and his money are soon parted!

Jerzee Girl