Lindsay Lohan

Don't I Look

JUST Like Liz Taylor?

6/4/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan all dressed up as Liz TaylorLindsay Lohan is all dressed up and ready to take on the role of a lifetime -- and TMZ has obtained the first of photo of LiLo in full Liz Taylor wardrobe ... as she gets set to start filming her new movie.

0603_lilo_liz_taylor_tmz_getty_2

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay had her hair and cut and dyed to look just like Taylor's classic 'do. The photo is all Lindsay ... no wig, no nothing.

Shooting on the movie starts this week with Grant Bowler from "True Blood" co-starring as Richard Burton.

0603_lilo_on_set_sub_launch

ELLIE

OH MY GOD, I HAVE LAUGHED SO HARD I HAD TO REDO MY MAKEUP. WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE. SHE NO MORE LOOKS LIKE LIZ TAYLOR THAN
THE MAN IN THE MOON. AND THE STUPID WAY SHE HOLD THAT LIVER LIPPED MOUTH OF HERS. HILARIOUS. I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG THEY SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN MEGHAN FOX. SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE,.THIS MOVIE WILL PROBABLY GET RATED Z FOR A BIG ZERO!
AND I HAVE READ SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE CHOICE OF WHO THE PICKED TO PLAY RICHARD. DOES SHE EVER LIKE ANYTHING.
JEZ THOSE LIVER LIPS, GAG ME WITH A SPOON.
IF THEY NEED ANYONE TO PLAY A WHORE OR A SKANK SHE WOULD BE PERFECT.

ernie

All Lifetime is doing is going after ratings. They are riding on the back of all of Lohan's media... good or bad.. though mostly bad. But in Hollywood any press is good. That's the name of the game. Ratings mean advertisers pay bigger bucks not caring about the quality of the film... but in the number of eyes. Same thing with SNL and Glee. Acting? What's that? All Lohan looks like is Lohan trying to look and act like Taylor. Good luck, Lindsay.

wowme

She looks more like Joan Crawford !!

theunhappycircus

I have nothing against Lindsey Lohan, but Liz looks like a natural beauty in this photo. Lindsey should have done this movie before she got all that plastic surgery. It doesn't enhance her beauty in my opinion.

YouDontSay

What drug are the producers taking so I can stay clear of it

ernie

Lindsay Lohan - the woman everyone loves to hate brought on by Lohan herself.

Liz Taylor - a trashy whore everyone wanted to screw. Her acting left a lot to be desired. When she was young, like Lohan everyone loved her.

Wanda W.

Please............ If she looks like Liz then Beyonce and I could be twins............ I DO NOT see it ! What were they thinking ?

Zel Robs

Lindsey, you may think so, you are beautiful, but Check these out...i have often been told i look like Liz, In fact, My mum looks like her and then there's me....so its its genetically confirmed....i don't really care either way, my life hasn't changed but anyway i have the pics and the people's comments.

Cashmere

She does NOT look like Liz Taylor

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

10:1 odds on Lindsey dying of an overdose on the set of this movie in our office dead pool...That's some sweet action!

Firefly

If they were going to make her look like Liz they failed miserably. The hair is all wrong, it's not dark enough. The eyebrows are shaped wrong, the lipstick is too light and the body shape wrong wrong wrong. The clothes are cheap looking compared to Elizabeth's specially made expensive dresses. Will they photoshop out all the freckles or try to use white out to cover them since they are on a budget. As a whole the complete movie fiasco of Liz and Dick starts with a makeup department that seems to make up a face any way it wants but what it's suppose to look like. FAIL. Then there is the acting matter. WHY choose an old looking cracked out alcohol soaked finger gnawing boob flapping Ho that can't act her way out of a paper bag. EPIC FAIL. So now they have Linds locked up to keep her out of trouble. I hope it is in a cage and someone loses the key. They could continue to make the movie without Lindsay and no one would even notice. They would have to rename it, maybe something like DICK STANDS ALONE or DICK AND LIZ NO FIZZ.

Lindsay's duck lips

I'm not a LiLo fan, but saying she can't play Taylor because LiLo is a skanky drunk/addict, makes no sense. Taylor was also a skanky drunk/addict. How many husbands did she steal? How many times was she divorced? How many times was she in rehab? Let's be fair.

Mindy

Liz Taylor, no - Joan Crawford, YES!

Maverick

Lindsay has zero of the class of Liz Taylor.

Not sure what the producers were smoking when they thought of casting this no-talent hack -- oops excuse me, drunkard -- to play one of the most beautiful and original actresses ever.

Lee

There are many things that Miss Taylor had that Lindsey will never have. Beauty, talent and, maybe most obvious, class. Lindsey will not ever be convincing as Liz.
You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.