14-Year-Old Talk Show Host

Gays Choose Perversion

No Matter What Gaga Says

6/6/2012 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

060612_gayhating_kid_launch
You gotta laugh just a little watching a 14-year-old radio talk show host blast homosexuality as a choice people make -- "no matter what Lady Gaga says."

Caiden Cowger says the homosexuality "problem" is out of control in his state of West Virginia. 30 kids in his county -- many of whom grew up with him -- have chosen to be gay.

Cowger says Obama and Biden are both personally responsible for turning people gay.

However you feel about the issue, the kid is doing West Virginia no favors -- he struggles with the English language during his rant, and for the most part loses the grammar war.

Jo

Hope this kid has somewhere to hide cause he might get the **** kicked out of him. He's not likable in the first place let alone with what hes saying. He's stupid and ignorant and no I don't believe everyone is entitled to an opinion on certain things. No your not entitled to believe what your are saying about ahit you obviously know nothing about. At least make an informed educated decision and not the **** your parents teachers and priest is teaching you. And I'm really beginning to hate that southern bible bashing accent cause alls I ever hear out of it is hate and bull****. This kid makes me want to smack him in the face.

Person

Do you think he knows that he's Bill O'Reilly's bastard child ? Also, his high-school (if he goes to one) English teacher needs to be fired !

westboro is awsome

This kid is a superstar! He totally debunked the TMZ goons. Homosexuals are extremely violent as evidence on the threats against the kid. Caiden refuses to be bullied by heterophobes from TMZ. His Youtube site was hacked which was illegal, the violent threats he has got after TMZ launched it's attack on him are also illegal but he laughs it off. This kid is a hero. The 2% of homosexuals (especially hollyweird homosexuals) having been wreaking havoc the last ten years and this kid is standing-up for what is tight. TMZ has got this kid a lot of new fans. I never heard of him until TMZ posted it's vicious article against him. Then the TMZ comment slobs piled on and attacked the kid which totally got him a lot of sympathy and a lot of new fans. He is a superstar and will be a huge radio personality in the coming years. TMZ can be thanked for garnering most of his new fans. I don't agree with all he says but he is a good kid and has a great voice and personality. Too bad he does not sue TMZ for allowing threats against him in it's comment section. Because of TMZ's continued attacks on heterosexuals I am boycotting TMZ sponsors. He is entitled to his views and in fact both heterosexuals and homosexuals are protected by law against violent threats which TMZ has allowed against this kid. If the kid is reading this he should contact a lawyer. A site called Topic just lost a lawsuit because they allowed violent threats against individuals in it's comment section.

westboro is awsome

Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder in the accepted psychiatric DMS manual.The vicious attacks on this kids opinions is certainly evidence of the violent and obsessive/compulsive personalities of many homosexuals. I believe homosexuality is a way of worshiping Satan and the threats against this well spoken kid with a fantastic voice proves it for me.

westboro is awsome

"Thanks TMZ! Again, you stand up for the wrong, perverted, immoral, indecent, and Un-American side, that wants to destroy my freedom of speech. Also, I have a A+ average in English." ---CC

Like I said the kid is a superstar and has not let TMZ goons bother him. I will start posting on other forums why I think people should boycott TMZ sponsors for allowing vicious attacks on heterosexuals in it's comment section. It's ok to disagree but the violent threats and slander against this kid is not acceptable. He is entitled to his beliefs whether you agree with him or not.

He is welcome around me and my friends any time. This kid is an inspiration to me for sure. Hats off to laughing at the TMZ goons trying to bully him. I am an adult and the forums I post on have hundreds of thousands of straight members. We will stick up for the kid. If he ever needs security he can contact me. Me and my friends are all straight and unlike homosexuals are protective of straight kids who routinely get bullied on the Internet.

Tom

I'd tap that.

Lesbian304

Hahaa! This kid is from my town! And i happen to be one of the homosexuals he refers to seeing around. I can only hope seeing me kiss my LESBIAN GIRLFRIEND bothers him as much as his narrow minded rant bothers me. Im still laughing about it.

jennifer.

is that what u worry about his grammer and english im pretty sure you get it..

rkburdette

Its not our place to judge people. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I respect a persons first amendment right to free speech but homosexual have they same right as heterosexuals. It's not our place to judge them for there sins or non sins.

karlschneider

Caiden is still praying for a reacharound.

Joe M

It's great to see a kid in today's generation that can see straight. Even better is the attention he is getting. For anyone to call a straight person a "hater" goes to show what propaganda fuels in this world. Cowger may be a kid and he may have a limited understanding about homosexuality. But he still lands in the proper place. Homosexuals don't make the choice to "feel" the way they do. But they make the choice to live the way they do.

Although Obama isn't personally responsible for "turning people gay", his stance in this country makes him a direct threat to what we are trying to protect as true Americans. I believe Cowger means well and he still gets kudos for aiming in the right direction.

Men and women have been exclusive since the beginning. Then someone with a lot of money suddenly told the gays to embrace their "feelings". What we must realize is this. We are all born into this world with a flaw. Some people have "feelings" that are sexual toward children. They are labeled as pedophiles. Some people "feel" compelled to harm others. They are called abusers or murderers. There are even people who "feel" compelled to show inflated anger. They are called Bi-Polar and other fancy words.

We also have people who "feel" sexually attracted to same sex. This is not unlike the pedophiles or murderers. It's genetic. But that's no excuse for embracing it. Self denial and sacrifice have always been an integral part of human society. But homos don't believe in that. They want us to deny ourselves so they can self indulge and serve their own "surrender" to their feelings of gayness. They are out of balance with nature. So, when someone says "They were born that way", it doesn't mean they were supposed to live that way. We all have crutches to hold on to. They do to. But they want to change the world to suit their disease and feel "liberated". That is like giving a Meth addict a lifetime supply of the drug. I bet they will smile from ear to ear and be on top of the world. But everyone around them will suffer for it.

Joe M

Joe M

By the way. The person(a) that calls herself "Lady Ga Ga" is a piece of crap and anyone who takes her serious isn't smart at all. Wow. That basically sums up a large percentage of the population.

Joseph

your just mad everyone trashes your crappy ideas for being wrong and your grammar is terrible obviously your English teacher was retarded as well

saksak

Young man, I am appalled and saddened by you and your holier-than-thou opinion of Gays. I’ve tried taking into account your age, inexperience and level of susceptiblity but, I just have to ask, who appointed you (or your Pastor, or your followers) the Great I Am? Like all conservatives and evangelicals, you quote the Bible and speak of Christianity but get it all wrong. And at the risk of being criticized by you, those who have influenced you (your Pastor and parents, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Bryan Fisher and every other evangelical / conservative crazy you’ve been exposed to in your short hate filled life) your followers and your defenders (for example), I’m going to attempt to teach you a thing or two because it seems those who have had the most influence over you have seriously led you astray. Now don’t get me wrong. I don’t blame you. Afterall, you are only 14 and are still easily influenced and as much as you think you know, you still have so, so much to learn. Everything that I’m about to say to you, is re-enforced by the Bible. Your Pastor can verify that. I’m not making anything up and I am most definitely not judging you. I’m just trying to open your eyes a bit. It’s all in the Bible. Now, of course, if I am wrong, by all means, tell me so. I’m open to listening to you and anyone else you’ve been listening to, but you really should come prepared. Know your stuff.
You appear to be pretty smart for your age, so let me give you a thing or two to think about should you be so inclined. And, by all means, talk it over with someone outside of your normal circle as they appear to be biased and full of hate and descension.
- When growing up, I was taught that the drunk, drug addict and whore in the street and, yes, Gays deserves the same respect as everyone else. If you can’t give them that respect and if you can’t help them then you pray for them. Don’t criticize, belittle or disrespect them. Pray for them and leave them to God because “There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you – who are you to judge your neighbor?” Now, by all means, look this up and give it some thought – James 4:12 – and adjust your attitude and treatment of people.

- What harm would it have done for you to have been just a halfway decent friend to the kids who decided they were Gay when you were growing up? Instead you turned your back on them and now criticize and belittle them which is exactly what the Bible teaches us NOT to do - Dwell together in unity – Psalm 133. Perhaps you would have had more influence with them if you had shown them just a little Christian love and understanding. Think about it. Maybe you’ve been cutting your nose of despite your face. I must admit, that thought brings a smile to my face.

- Have you ever thought that more people might even support you if your tactics and choice of words were different – a little more humane. Sometimes it’s not what you say it’s how you say it – just good old common advice. And the things you say are just plain evil – a sad fact. Now, young man, don’t misunderstand me. No matter how you put it, I believe you’re wrong. When Jesus told his desciples “Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.”, he didn’t just mean that they should physically follow him. He also meant that they should follow His teachings and His example of how to live. How far do you think the desciples would have gotten had they treated the very people they were sent to save less than human? Not very. So, honey, you might want to work on your presentation.

- The next time you feel the need to get on your soap box regarding gays and their lifestyle just remember, God’s most important lesson to his desciples and to us is “love one another as I have loved you.” – John 13:34 and “Love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8
For some unknown reason, your pastor taught you that if gays don’t repent they are going to Hell. It’s not just him, but the whole evangelical / conservative group. First, let me take this opportunity to applaud your attendance at Church. Second, thanks to my grandmother and my childhood Pastor, I learned a thing or two about the Bible. For example, Isaiah 55:8 -9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”. There is no way you or your Pastor knows how God will judge us when we stand before Him. My heartfelt advice to you is this - unless you and your Pastor and evangelicals and conservative pundits knows something that no one but the Almighty knows stop telling people where they will spend eternity. Not only is it just plain wrong, it shows your and your Pastor’s lack of knowledge and lack of humanity. As a Pastor, he really should know there are certain things we mere mortals do not know: a) we don’t know when He’s coming - “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 24:36 and b) we don’t know who is in the Book of Life - see Isaiah 55:8-9 on previous page. Instead of telling Gays where they will be spending eternity, my humble suggestion is to pray for them, lead by example and leave everything else to God.
I’d like to ask you, your pastor and your followers and defenders a question: Are you perfect Christians? Are your lives without fault? And, please, before you answer, look deep within yourself and remember “We all sin and fall short of the Glory of God.” No judgement. Just a Biblical fact. For your convenience, that is Romans 3:23. And, if you are convinced that being Gay is much worse than any sin you, your pastor or followers have ever committed, remember the Bible does not distinguish between sins. Sin is sin. If you, your Pastor or followers can show me where the Bible states differently, I’d love to know where that is. There is no such reference.
Do you any have idea what life is really like for the LGBT kids? Have you ever taken the time to really learn about their young lives? Or, do you know and just don't care that "Of the estimated 1.6 million homeless American youth, between 20 and 40 percent identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). Why do LGBT youth become homeless? In one study, 26 percent of gay teens who came out to their parents/guardians were told they must leave home; LGBT youth also leave home due to physical, sexual and emotional abuse. Homeless LGBT youth are more likely to: use drugs, participate in sex work, and attempt suicide. Also, LGBT youth report they are threatened, belittled and abused at shelters by staff as well as other residents." As Christians, what are you, your Pastor, your followers, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and the like prepared to do to help these kids besides condemn them to Hell? Oh, that is exactly what you have chosen to do. How sad.

If I have offended you, I apologize. This is something you needed to hear and I needed to say .
Here ended the lesson.
If you, your Pastor, followers or defenders can rebut anything I’ve said I’m listening.
May God bless and keep you.
Signed, Sherry Kelly