14-Year-Old Talk Show Host

Gays Choose Perversion

No Matter What Gaga Says

6/6/2012 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

060612_gayhating_kid_launch
You gotta laugh just a little watching a 14-year-old radio talk show host blast homosexuality as a choice people make -- "no matter what Lady Gaga says."

Caiden Cowger says the homosexuality "problem" is out of control in his state of West Virginia. 30 kids in his county -- many of whom grew up with him -- have chosen to be gay.

Cowger says Obama and Biden are both personally responsible for turning people gay.

However you feel about the issue, the kid is doing West Virginia no favors -- he struggles with the English language during his rant, and for the most part loses the grammar war.

John Walker

someone needs to teach this kid that the "gays" are "born that way" ... so are pedophiles, granny rapists, fecal freaks, people into bestiality ,and all the other deviant heathens .... If that fecal freak sees a piece of doo doo , they have to eat it , they were "born that way " ; ) ... kisses

Minnetonka40

Why does anyone/everyone who speaks out against homosexuality get a media blast? What the heck happened to freedom of speech in America? This is PC gone amuck. The last time I checked you don't have to respect someone else's morals and values as long as they aren't hurting anyone else..isn't that what the gays say?

Foxfire

It is this kind of "Christian" that makes real Christians look awful. There are times when I get angry when someone is judgmental about my religion but then I see stuff like this and I understand all the hate. Just want to say, as a Christian, that I believe that God loves his sons and daughters any which way they come. Even when we've committed sins (like something jail worthy) and truly repent and feel sorry for what we've done, he will forgive and guide. Being gay is absolutely not a determining factor of whether or not you are a good person. It's how nice of a heart you have, basically. And, before everyone starts quoting bible scriptures at me saying "well, what about this line of the bible where it says ______", or "you're God said this ____". I'll remind you that God and/or Jesus didn't pen the Bible, and if they could say something now, watching this hate speech from a kid (who was obviously listening a little too hard to his hateful parents), he would say "Please, don't talk that way about my sons and daughters. I love you all." Thank you.

John Walker

someone needs to teach this kid that the "gays" are born that way ... so are pedophiles, granny rapists, fecal freaks, people into bestiality ,and all the other deviant heathens .... If that fecal freak sees a piece of doo doo , they have to eat it , they were "born that way " ; ) ... kisses

Joao

Furthermore, speaking of choice. I've heard stories of some of the disgusting behaviors that was common in gay establishment pre HIV/AIDS that curiously never made the headlines. I've been in gay bars where sh!t was going down that would turn your stomach but was nothing to the patrons. Mean Harvey et al. would attempt to contend that their orientation is perfectly normal and should be taught in the schools accepted by the church [synagogue are exempt, of course] and the universe should embrace DIVERSITY. Folks, don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Marc

HA!!! I can't wait for his apology in 5 years when he comes out of the closet.

The Whim

Nevermind that the 14 year-old pictured above looks gayer than gay. The squeakiest wheels almost need the most grease! What a tool. He looks like a twink on the down low. It'd be so much more honest of these gay-hating Bible thumbers to just outright cut to the chase and say, "Hey, you know what? I wanna pitch (or catch) for the other team, and Jesus says it's cool!" Lady Gaga endorses this viewpoint, incidentally ;) .

Raejean

Is it the same kind of good laugh we have reading TMZ stories that are supposed to be written by educated, professional journalists?

Jeff

I guess he hasn't seen the study that showed homophobia is being perpetrated by mostly closeted gay males. Its only a matter of time till he "chooses" to be gay. ----article below

fafie

Pee brain shut the **** up..................good job ur parent is doing what the hell do u know they shoved this nonsense in ur empty skull i will bet they probably notice u are gay so they are feeding u to hate gay SHUT UP

Skooter McGoo

If this young man was educated and not indoctrinated into the myopic view of the cult of Christianity, then perhaps his ability to convey coherent thoughts would not sound like a rambling toddler that likes the new word he discovered, homosexual. Learn about the world you live in that has included gay people since the beginning in animals as well as humans. This kid is Bryan Fischer 100% brainwashed teaching hate and violence to gay people daily from behind the curtain of a microphone, just like the Wizard of Oz.

brent

freedom of speech should not mean people are allowed to hurt people. there is also freedom to bear arms, so i guess i can shoot you if i don't like what you have to say. i live in WV and i'm gay. i've had a horrible life because of outside things related to that and would never choose to be this way. i look forward to moving out of this backwards state as soon as i finish college.

Kevin

I am a gay man and I don't have a problem with this...the reason being is that although I don't agree with what this kid is saying, this is the United States and he has a right to say what he wants. I can't go around asking for acceptance and tolerance but on the other hand say "you can't feel that way" or "you can't say that" ... I'll let God judge me, not society. Don't bash this kid for saying what he believes just hope that this kid eventually realizes that he was wrong.

Laurie

The new Rush Limbaugh.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Second Opinion: I do look at both sides. I also listen to both sides and I know what I believe, and that's the end of it. However I have noticed that TMZ lately has reported on pastors, children, this kid.. other vids of them voicing out their (absurd) beliefs, when all they are doing is giving them a platform for hate. I do NOT agree with this kid, but I do believe he has a right to say what comes from his mouth... as offensive as it may be. I have noticed that gay people get overly defensive and offended- when they should just ignore this crap. You cannot make everyone "love gay people" it just wont happen- so there is no reason for even back-lashing at the absurdity of this video, or this kids words. I listen to talk radio- where old school people talk about the sins of homosexuality- and I just roll my eyes; but it is there platform, and I listen because I want to know their view. Whether it wrong or not, it's their right to voice an opinion. Not everyone is tree-hugging, hippie loving, Prop-8, people... Like I said, I am very PRO - GAY RIGHTS, but that doesn't mean I have the right to shove MY beliefs down someones throat. I hear all sides.. absorb it, then decide for myself. I do not bully others for their beliefs.