« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

EXPLODES at Kings Game

'Blow My Balls!!!'

6/7/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

060712_sheen_splash_lowerv3

Charlie Sheen went insane at the Staples Center Wednesday night, after a security guard told him he couldn't re-enter the stadium after taking a smoke break -- and it's all caught on video.

A female, no-nonsense security guard would not budge when Charlie tried to get back in, then Charlie snapped, yelling, "You know what?  F**king blow my balls, alright, you f**king asshole."

A little later Charlie's buddies try in vain to keep him away from the camera. The "Anger Management" star then explains, "Have common sense and common courtesy gone in society? That was what I was trying to impress upon her."

The guard tells a photog she told Charlie to "F**k off."

FYI, Staples has a policy of not letting people in once they walk out.

Charlie left the stadium without ever getting back in.  He told TMZ, "Bad juju. Clash of the silly." And then his parting shot ... "Go Thunder!"

Charlie had a bad time from the get go at the game. On his way into Staples, a taunting fan screamed,  "You ever done bath salts?" Charlie's response -- "Would you ask me that at a f**king dinner party you moron ... go f**k yourself."

Another fan screamed, "Charlie, f**k all the hos tonight." To that Charlie said, "I thought your mother and sister weren't available." Classic.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rachel

He seems like he may have some problems..

LmAoff

Ok, First off he should have been let in as a courtesy. Second, she was unprofessional as they all are there. When the staple center hires a bunch of uneducated, unprofessional, people to do security what do you expect. If you can't take someone cursing at you, then you need to find another job. It doesn't matter who's yelling at you. It could have been handled in a different matter.

gaje01

Charlie RULES you guys below suck! Bunch of f$@king wish you were him ***gots!

funkychicken

American society today, is filled with zombie-like beings, unlike Charlie, who still has the ability to reason.

DAVE IN BUFFALO

I don't care WAT Charlie did...the girl needs to be FIRED for telling the world that she told a ticket buying customer to F__K off. She even said "I don't care who he is" that means she'll tsay that to anyone.

christywood

charlie sould get that chick fired!!! I'm for charlie all the way!

Luke

Charlie high as a kite...

Centino

Doesn't bother me in the least if she told him to go F himself. Any jackass who tries to take advantage of the fact a person's on their job so they can cuss them out deserves whatever that working persona says to them. She was doing her job. She didn't make the rules.

JohnMan22

Apparently he's 'Winning' again....his words not mine

JohnMan22

Apparently he's 'Winning' again....his words not mine

Elliot

Anger Management... Not So Much

Really?!

Karma is a b*tch Charlie. What a waste of talent. I am sure his parents are so proud. This man is a father and is having a childish tissie fit over something that is most likely posted at the arena and on the back of his ticket. Only difference is children do not know any better. Grow the hel* up Sheen.

Cristina

Love Charlie Sheen and I can't wait for him to return to television because Ashton Kutcher ruined Two and a Half Men, but ................I couldn't help but applaud at her telling Charlie to go f*ck himself. Awesome! I hate when celebs think they deserve special treatment just because they're celebs. Yeah, the policy sucks, but Charlie acted like a complete beast and deserved that.

Janeylaur

Kings probably would have won that game had Charlie been back in the arena, he's their good luck charm! Figure out, the timing of this and the time the team started going downhill and New Jersey started to score. Silly security guard, if the Kings don`t win the cup, it's all because of her...

Mr.Chivalry

That security guard is a ****, must be tough to be as gangster as she is. Pathetic humans like her don't know what to do with a little bit of power, hope she dies of ovarian cancer, what a ****