Lindsay Lohan Crash

Truck Driver Says

It Was ALL HER FAULT

6/9/2012 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lohan_driver_video_2
The guy driving the truck Lindsay Lohan smashed into yesterday tells TMZ ... any idea that he is to blame for the accident is pure BS ... and he has the witnesses to prove it was all LiLo's fault.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was taken to the hospital following a nasty wreck on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica and sources close to Lindsay have told TMZ ... Lindsay feels the 18-wheeler cut her off.

But when we asked James, the driver of the semi-truck, about that idea ... he emphatically denied it and claims he has multiple witnesses that saw Lindsay "flying" down the highway. James says he couldn't have cut Lindsay off because he was already in the right lane when the accident occurred.

James previously told us Lindsay's people tried to bribe him at the scene of the accident in an effort to keep him quiet about the whole thing.

0609_lindsay_lohan_gallery_crash

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

a long time Leno fan!

This guy was northbound on PCH just south of the California Incline. Other drivers noticed her speeding on the highway prior to the accident. According to her, his car jumped in front of hers so suddenly, she was forced to run into him.

Well, since no one asked, here's what I think really happened yesterday.

A model driver that day, Lindsay refused to driver faster than the posted speed, while other drivers tore past temporarily blinding her very eyes. People started honking their horns wanting her to turn around to take her picture but they all finally settled for a picture of the back bumper of her car since she refused them. Soon goblins appeared, and once again they blinded her very eyes. And then even quicker than that, boom! The truck driver decided to back into the right side of her car just to teach her a lesson.

Lindsay! Grow up, you're TOO old for any of this. Ask RDowney Jr. for advise. Seriously, you're beginning to look like a moron. Everyone wants to see you succeed so stop letting us down.

AngelPrincesss

I can tell this is the kind of guy who will definitely sue, just like the other guy that was knicked on his leg by Lilo's fender and was okay, until he found out it was driven by Lindsay Lohan, then he suddenly didn't feel well... Ok, Linds just being exploited and taken advantage of.. But, that's okay, it can only give her "character" so to speak! lol

Dawnn

I can't wait 2 see the truck driver's pic's of the whole thing and his accident report and i no he took pic's of them re-moving the bag out of the car someone got it on film I'll put a bet she was texting while flying?I wood love 4 the cop's 2 start drug testing the 4 wheeler's Like they do us trucker's?It should only b fare

Jen

Oh sure she's changed. She still thinks laws don't apply to her because every time she breaks one she gets away with it.

SELA

THE DAY LINDSAY KILLS SOME ONE OR HERSELF IS WHEN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WILL REALIZE HOW THEY F?CKED-UP IN NOT LOCKING HER UP AND HAVING HER PAY FOR HER ACTIONS, WHAT MAKE'S HER SO SPECIAL, OH WAIT I GET IT JUSTICE SYSTEM IS WAITING FOR HER TO KILL SOMEONE OR HERSELF...OHHHHH I GET IT!!

Joel

Typical ******. AM I RIGHT?

Texas-Writer

His story has never changed and her story has never stopped changing. The BS meter is flying off the chart!

Shawn1381

I'm not a huge fan of Lohan, actually not a fan at all, but is it just me, or does it sound to you like this truck driver is full of ****? He KEEPS saying, the witnesses who I got their information.... I think Lohan is an idiot, but I think this truck driver is LYING HIS ASS OFF about something.

Shawn1381

As I was reading more of the comments, I just have to say this, and its going to piss a lot of people off, but its the truth. I live here in Santa Monica (Los Angeles) and Lohan's driving isn't any worse then the Asian's in our area. If we really want to make the roads in LA safer, take her license and ALL of the asain's in LA too. Everyone of their Toyota Camry's and Honda Accord's have dents and scratches all over then from **** they hit. Lets be fair about it.

trose44

she is absolutely pathetic how many more chances does this girl need, she is seriously going to kill someone and then all the people who helped enable this train wreck deserve to have their asses handed to them UGH

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13