Lindsay Lohan

Truck Driver Is

A LIAR!!!

6/9/2012 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0609_lindsay_lohan_gettyLindsay Lohan is calling BS on the truck driver’s allegation of bribery ... and everything else he said about the aftermath of their accident is a flat out lie ... sources close to Lohan tell TMZ.

As TMZ previously reported, James -- the guy driving the 18-wheeler Lindsay crashed into on Friday -- told TMZ her people tried to offer him money to keep quiet. He also claimed Lindsay and her people took a mysterious bag out of her Porsche and told James not to mention it to police.

According to our sources, Lindsay says the whole tale is made up -- there was no bribe attempt and no bag removed the car.

We're told Lindsay says the whole story is fabricated and she is (once again) just chalking it up to someone out to make a buck off her.

lynn

I don't think anyone is disputing it's her fault at this point, just the story about the bag. What could she be on that needs an entire duffle and piles of clothes to hide? & all this guy has to say about LiLo fleeing is I KNOW SHE WAS ATTEMPTING TO FLEE, I KNOW IT. Maybe he and ex-Miss Penn. went to the same psych school...

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Linds just massacred that dump truck and traumatized the driver to get her 15 minutes of fame and to make money off of him. Isn't it obvious?

backfire

Don't get excited people....we don't know that the truck driver said anything. We do know it is easier to see a gigantic truck than a porsche and we know if a car crashes into you from behind its usually their fault.

We also know she is addicted to attention. Yesterday she totaled the car, the day before that her breast fell out of her dress...yutta yutta

ilovegossip

I don't blame anyone one bit for going to the sites and selling their stories after Lohan's sources do go to the sites and TRASH everyone. They have every right to go to the sites and clear their names. Dawn Holland was able to do it, and now this guy is able to do it. Good for them!!! I hope they make TONS of money on it.

Karma

Lilo sweetie you were at fault and the public gets tired of hearing how you are the victim. Kiss your informal probation goodbye because I really hope the medical team took a full tox screen because I am confident you were using. A sober person wouldn't ram a semi. Maybe her handlers knew she was using and that's why the Escalade was following her because of odd behavior. I bet she did try to bribe the truck driver and I bet there is something hiding in her bag. Do you really think the truck driver woke up with the intention of going to work and being rear ended by this spoiled girl? He is probably scared of losing his job since his truck is messed up thanks to Lilo and now his reputation is at stake. She is a selfish person.

I Was About To Say

With her history....I believe the truck driver.

nipples mugee

I would do her... Hell ya..

I Was About To Say

She rear ended the truck...she is suppose to have control of her vehicle..she did not..she is at fault. Nothing else matters.

u iz a cutiepie

NIPPLES MUGEE

I would do her... Hell ya..

Crotch Rot and all??

palermo

The truck driver has no reason to lie. Lindsay however has many ...

lin

SHE SO DID IT..IM GETTING TIRED OF HER BLAMING EVERYONE BUT HERSELF. EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET YOU..PLEASE. SHE NEVER, EVER EXCEPTS FAULT. SHE ALWAYS BLAMES EVERYONE ELSE.. GROW UP GIRL, SERIOUSLY
!

nof

I saw the whole thing he backed into her then throwed a brown paper bag up onto the thing.

HannahF

For the usual suspects who justify the lenient sentences by saying that she hasn't hurt anyone, perhaps you can now see that it is just a matter of time before she seriously injures herself or others. I live in LA and do not want to share a road with her.

And yes, I am aware of the overcrowded jails in LA County but her supporters don't address our 8th amendment issues. That would require some brain cells.

Good riddance!

Oh, how surprising. The vicious smear campaign from team Lowhan is in full swing. Once again, this nasty gutter ho is trying to victimize and terrorize her victims. This will never end until she is finally shut the hell up with real consequences and it sounds like between the 911 tapes and this unfortunate, but honest and strong charactered man might help to finally put a dent into it if not end it. Go James!!!! Stand your ground and tear her a new one!

Selden83

The driver claims he was on the phone with 911 when the guy offered a bribe to keep quiet. I want to hear the 911 call of the accident. Good thing CA makes all 911 calls public record