Tommy Chong

I Have Cancer

And Pot Will Cure It

6/10/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0610_chong_gettyTommy Chong revealed he's been diagnosed with prostate cancer ... and we'll give you one guess how he says he plans on treating it.

The comedian, during an interview with CNN, said he was diagnosed about a month ago. He said he began having prostate-related problems during a three-year period when he was drug free.

As for his plans for treatment, Chong said he plans on using cannabis, explaining, "I know it had nothing to do with cannabis. Cannabis is a cure."

katelyn

my buddy's aunt makes $68 every hour on the internet. She has been without work for 7 months but last month her pay was $12540 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site www.LazyCash32.com

jeff

No stems, no seeds, nothing you don't need. Cause Acupolco Gold is....Bad ass weed. England has the queen. Tommy Chong is marijuana royalty. He'll beat this. I'm gonna go some some for Tommy right now.

lissabirdie

Some of you are bashing the more natural medicine that very well may work but you would think nothing of all the synthetic drugs he could be perscribed that would do absolutely nothing but cause side affects. Open your mind people!

DaveT

Who can forget Chong's famous song...."put one leg over my shoulder....put two legs over mmmphfoofmmmph.."

Tom Jones

Tommy Chong will be dead before his brain can figure out why.

Canadasux

Pot doesn't "treat" cancer, TMZ! It only masks the symptoms - if that!

Lena

His kids are going to get high as a kite snorting his ashes. BEST. HIGH. EVER!

DaveT

Pot doesn't cause cancer, repressed emotions do.

nof

Last 18 January I was 24 years off of pot.

So now I'm, what, 24 years and change?

I'd go back in a second -

If I was diagnosed with cancer -

That was it's good news/bad news.

The bad news is you've got cancer.

The good news is you can have Arabian-blue back.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

thai-stick suppositories

Mandy

So sorry you have cancer..but i believe, like you, tjat smoking weed will help cure any of theside effects from your medication. Yay for weed!

palermo

I just read on a glaucoma website about using marijuana instead of medicine. They said a study late last year showed weed can cause your immune system to not function properly, thus causing cells to become cancerous. It's not the cure for everything Tommy.

John

well he will be dead soon.. take one of the most treatable cancers and think weed is going to cure it is a joke... hope people learn a lesson from him..

as much as I like it for my back pain there is no way it cures cancer.

firebaby

people need to read; he said he started getting prostate problems during the time he was *not smoking* cannabis....
i know we like to use cannabis as a cure-all for everything; regardless, i hope he does gets better and wish him a speedy recovery....

DaveT

Weed cured my amputated leg, it grew back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments