« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Ex-GF

Apologize for Trashing Me

OR ELSE

6/12/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_kris_humphries_joe-tacopina-mila-sinanaj-article
Kris Humphries better apologize to his former girlfriend stat, or he's getting sued ... TMZ has learned.

Joe Tacopina, Myla Sinanaj's attorney, tells TMZ ... Kris has gone on a campaign of destruction against her to save his own ass in his divorce from Kim Kardashian. TMZ broke the story, Kris' lawyers contacted the FBI, claiming Myla tried to extort him by demanding a huge sum of money or else she'd spill secrets about their relationship to the media.

Tacopina tells us, "I defy them to show that she has asked for one red cent," adding, "I challenge them to submit Kris Humphries to a polygraph and if he does I will have my client do the same. She never asked him for a penny."

But there's more ... Tacopina says Kris is a boldfaced liar by claiming Myla was a booty call.  Tacopina says, "I have hundreds of text messages and phone records which show he constantly contacted her on a steady basis. He'd call her 50 times in a day."

Tacopina says Kris told Myla when pictures of them first surfaced that they had to hide the fact that they were in a relationship. Tacopina says Kris didn't want to screw up his legal war with Kim Kardashian, adding, "It's hard to argue you're heartbroken when you had a steady girlfriend since January."

Tacopina says Humphries' lawyers not only trashed Myla in the media but tried getting her fired from her hotel job. Tacopina says his client has been slandered and, "There will be a retraction and an apology by Humphries and his lawyer, or else."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Italia

I bet the Kardashians are clapping their hands and laughing their arses off. What a SHOCKER! The truth finally DID come out!

Jay W.

These two are f..king perfect for each other.

Caleigh

Its the old 3 sides to a story, hers, his and the truth and we will never know the truth!!

Violette-Blue

Team Kris! Listen peeps, we all know what a publicity hound Kim and her family are. She's been dating guys while they were still married and she's already moved on with Kanya within a minute second so I am sure Kris was not worried about dating this hoe Myla. I hope he sues her for defamation and the lawyer too.

Max Smart

No-one calls 50 times a day. Not even the worst stalkers. I'm calling B.S.

devon

Good for her he's been killing her in the press for days and she never fired back or commented I guess the truth is out now he's a liar and prob didn't think she'd get a lawyer

Liz

I am loving every second of this karma. He never was IN love with KK, he loved the idea of her and KK was true to herself with the divorced and he took a hit to his ego and is trying to "get" kk and now he is getting PUNKED by his own action! I LOVE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION! You get what you put out!

Melissa

Kris may be douche bag and a liar but this Myla girl is a bytch. Kris did not want to make his relationship public due to his fiasco divorce with Kim. If she was a real girlfriend she would have kept her mouth shut. Kris is to be blamed for calling the girl a booty call even if she was one. He has no common sense. She should sue TMZ and radar online for publishing these stories. Because the words did not come directly from Kris mouth. This is a real life soap opera drama. Kris better win the annulment case so that he can write a book. It would make an interesting read.

Kylee

I bet she is on the Kard$$$$hian payroll !

writenow

Joe's slime.

Mumra the Ever Living

> As I look at her pictures on Google, it's pretty evident that she's packing on the pounds rather quickly.
> Am I allowed to say that, or can she sue me if I don't apologize.
> The reason why I asked is because it looks like she's not really that good looking now that she's fact.
> Again, do I need to apologize for that too? If I don't will she sue me.
> The reason why I ask is that her hair looks really ratty too. Wow, she has really let herself go. She's probably pretty dumb too. I'm guessing High School drop out.
> I'm wondering, can she sue me for that, because I don't apologize when things are true, especially when we are talking about a thieving skank.

Mumra the Ever Living

Has anyone mentioned she looks really fat and overly-made up in that picture. DO I have to apologize now?

kali

Taco usually represents killers...interesting.

Sarah

You go girl! Seriously, this guy is a a**hole who has been lying & playing the media spin game since Kim filed for divorce. I bet you he even knew she was filing.

Im proud of this chick.

parlayer

"A little one on one half court"??