Lindsay Lohan

Dodges Booze Bullet

In Car Crash

6/12/2012 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0612_lindsay_lohan_porsche_tow_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was driving with an open container of alcohol when she crashed into a truck Friday on the Pacific Coast Highway ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Both law enforcement sources and the tow truck driver tell us ... cops confiscated a plastic water bottle from the trunk of the Porsche, and our law enforcement sources tell us the bottle contained alcohol.  Another law enforcement source tells us the bottle was actually in the debris field and scooped up along with other parts and placed in the trunk before it was towed away.

It's not a violation to carry an open container in a trunk, so Lindsay is in the clear. And according to cops she had no alcohol in her system.

Nevertheless, Lindsay has been to rehab several times, so it's not the swiftest move to roll with booze.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ohboy

Booze is not the problem. It's her mind and narcissism that is the problem.

Phreaky

"WHAT A SURPRISE!" - said by no one.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

A WATER BOTTLE full of BOOZE? I don't believe it!

Michael

I'm sorry. But I doubt it. I doubt the bottle was in the back. Maybe PUT back there right after the accident is more like it. But I also doubt she wasnt drinking.

Mary Ann McQueen

She'll never change....

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

I bet the truck driver planted it there when he orchestrated this whole thing.

Jordan

I can't believe Lindsay still drinks after she told us she stay's at home and only drinks water.

Duchess

The end is coming I tell you boys and girls. She can only escape these brushes so many times.

prettydew

Now that 'law enforcement' and the 'truck driver' ARE both saying the EXACT same thing.... is he still LYING??!!!??? I guess after she kills herself and someone else, then we'll really stop rewarding celebs for ALL THEIR bad behaviour??!!???

XpLzT Xpl0rAtioN

slut-ho got caught...slippery sloppy fire crotch....fire crotch does not mean red hair it MEANS she gives u the burn!

anonymous

L.E.A.R.N Lilo....that is all!

Mumra the Ever Living

> SO basically the cops are saying that LIndsay Lohan empties out water bottles and fills them with vodka.
> Never in a million years would I think that Lindsay Lohan would empty out bottles of water and fill them with vodka.
> And no can ever make me believe that Lindsay Lohan empties out bottles of water and fills them up with vodka.

messenger.

TMZ why don't you report Lindsay was given a breathalyzer in the hospital at the reading was 0.00, I guess that doesn't fit your agenda,

Also Sgt. Richard Lewis of thre Santa Monica Police Dept said your story about Lindsay "Lies to cops" is untrue and he doesn't know "Where that information came from" Your bullying of Lindsay Lohan goes on.

XpLzT Xpl0rAtioN

screw liho and u will walk all crooked like a bow legged cowboy with a burnt up chicken wing for a dik!

Don Martin

It was later determined by investigators that Lohan sustained injuries to her back, face and neck when the force of the impact slammed her body into the overhead trunk lid ....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments