Sarah Jessica Parker

Stars Arriving,

Still Waiting for Obama

6/14/2012 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0614_sarah_jessica_parker_article
Sarah Jessica Parker's big celebrity fundraising event for Barack Obama is officially underway in NYC  ... and the very first guest who arrived deserves some respect ... 'cause it was Aretha Franklin!

0614_aretha_franklin_arriving
Anna Wintour has also arrived ... along with Meryl Streep and Michael Kors. We're told "SNL" star Jason Sudeikis has been spotted in the crowd outside of the home ... but did not enter the party. Sources say he lives in the area and is just checking out the scene.

update_bar
3:52 PM PT -- The eagle has landed .... We're told Obama JUST arrived to SJP's home.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

And to end the evening she plans on having herself a nice Kenyan style blackened sausage.

Kathy

Parker is an idiot and just another celeb who thinks she's helping us poor slobs by supporting a liberal; they wanna preach it but don't wanna live it.

A viewer

This is great info - now I know which Hollywood oddballs I'll never again help line their Obama lovin' pockets.

w

I wonder how bad that smug cloud over NY is now especially with all that fart in a wine glass sniffing snobbery going down at SJP's house.

Bridget

I'm signed up with the Obama. My first thought was why the :bleep: is Sarah Jessica Parker emailing me? lol. This one I didn't enter. I would like to meet Obama but an evening with SJP and Anna Wintour sounded tedious. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be scared to win a contest, lol.

As for people being annoyed about the party. Romney is having partys with a whole bunch of rich people aswell to raise money for his campaign. There just arn't many people there that a celebrity website would care about.

Obama has to raise money for his campaign. And although it would be nice for him to be partying with less fortunate people, they are not going to be making millon dollar donations like these people will. Campaigns cost money. And all presidents campaign for re-election.

frank

O'blameo is soooo out of touch. He's a 1%-er and only hangs out with other 1%-ers, but he thinks he's a brother! I'm more of a bother then he is and I'm a white Irish guy.

Kim

That must be the biggest group of hypocrites ever assembled. They are sick people, with all their money, homes and lavish lifestyles, telling the little people how they should act and what they should do. They've completely forgotten what it's like to live in the real world. They are disgusting.

Porsha

she can kiss her ass goodbye! never was talented and ugly to boot, must not take much in H'wood, whoever give the best bj's, just grossed myself out, lol!

Jackazz flatts

Lots of familiar facelifts

Cashmere

I said it before and I'll say it again, maybe they do and maybe they don't.....but how about donating some of that 4.5 million they raised, to the hungry children in the USA. I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

laura

im from australia and find it so weird that your president hangs around celebrities when should be focusing on bigger issues. celebrities are just nobodies with too much money. its so scary that people like this run a country. dont worry america our prime minster is a ******** too.

Kim

God, that must be the biggest group of hypocrites to ever assemble. What a bunch of sick people, thinking they know what everyone is going through and they know best, with all their money, homes and lavish lifestyles. It's disgusting.

Jeff

Doesn't Aretha Franklin have pancreatic cancer of some type? No doubt, she can eat!

Lauren

Can't wait till Obama is out of office so I don't have to see this shi* Makes me want to throw up and eat it!

Mav Da Pilot

Sarah (Haz-A-Penis) Parker would have to be reincarnated a dozen times just to reach ingnorant status! God so many Hollywood A-holes, so few plane crashes!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments