Rodney King Death

Cops Believe Fiancee

6/18/2012 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_rodney_king_Cynthia_Kelley_tmzPolice do NOT believe Rodney King's fiancee is hiding information about his death.

Law enforcement sources at the Rialto PD tell TMZ ... they've concluded Cynthia Kelley has been "cooperative and forthright" in her account of the events leading up to Rodney King's death.

As TMZ reported, several of King's friends tell us Kelley changed her story several times -- that she heard Rodney banging on the window at around 5 AM Sunday and then heard him fall in the pool.  The 2 friends spoke with cops, expressing doubt about her story.

Our law enforcement sources say they have no reason to question Kelley's honesty.  As one law enforcement source said, "People in the neighborhood are just speculating."

Our sources say as of now, this is still being investigated as an accidental death with no foul play.  There are no suspects or people of interest.

nof

Only question now is how does my sister stand to gain.

nof

@ "Cops believe Fiancee"

One of the reasons I love LAPD?

They don't believe anything.

They knew it was O.J.

Three days before he even DID it.

PopGlitch

So all the white coked up people who have way more DUIs than Rodney King are better right? I.E Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan. If either one of those white hoes died tomorrow no one would be posting "good riddance piece of trash."
Who the **** are you to judge any ****ing way?

Jodi

I don't understand why she didn't jump in the pool and try to pull him out or in the least go to him after the screaming she claim she heard. Also, how can someone sink to the bottom of the pool so quickly on his own? Was he weighed down?

The police don't like him anyway so you know they won't spend too much time on this. IMO they would call it an accidental death if they found him floating in the pool with a knife sticking out his back.

juda317

Better luck in the next life my friend cuz you failed this one.

bunny

You hear a splash and see the guys drowning but you do not attempt to save a life because you are a poor swimmer even though that pool is tiny and she could have reached his body and pulled it out with no problem. Of course the cops believe her, Rodney is just another ni**er and they are happy to be rid of them after destroying their police department.

Christy

I smell a life insurance policy and a recently changed will here!

Cujeaux

Does anyone honestly think the cops are going to take his drowning death seriously? Whenever Rodney got high, trouble ALWAYS followed.

Bruno

Enemies of my enemy are my friend. Of course they will believe their friend

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

She had that figured out good, she was sayin "Man I bets dey be glad to get rid a hiz blackazzzz, dey won't check nufffin out I knowzz it!!" CHA baby CHING, baby because he blew through most any cabbage he had left, but I bet he's got a nice insurance policy... Remember how Gary Coleman was whacked by his ho and the cops bought that story too.

Linda3223

are u kiddin me the fiancee could stand up and walk n this lil pool, something fishy

ShrinkWrap

That is just a little too quick to rule her out as a suspect. They didn't do any type of investigation. Something tells me that the LAPD is doing cartwheels and shots right now.

NickSunset

I can't help but believe "The Great Celebrity Killer" "DR. " Drew Pinksy did not have something to do with this. He has been on a mission to rid the world of "D" list celebrities after all.

oh holland

Darn shame she didn't drown too ... hope she nor his grown children can't bring some big-a$$ed lawsuit.

Barbara

Sounds like his wife may be in cohoots with the purpertrators, her story is conflicting. One minute she discovered his body, the next she is a poor swimmer, which one is it? And of course, the people he sued was just waiting for the day for payback due to Rodney King's lawsuit! Story sounds fishy just like Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, etc...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments