Paris Hilton

I'm a DJ Now!

6/25/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0625_paris_hilton_dj_SplashShe's been a sex tape star ... a singer ... a designer ... a TV star ... and now Paris Hilton is a frickin' DJ.

Paris hit the wheels of steel during a concert in Brazil ... and debuted a new song she's been working on with DJ AfroJack ... one of the best DJs on the planet.

But before she played the song, she sucked right up to the crowd ... telling them "I've partied all around the world ... to the best parties ... but I've never seen anyone party like you guys do in Brazil."

0625_paris_hilton_dj_Splash2Hilton also said she and AfroJack are releasing an album soon.

Not everyone's a fan of DJ Paris ... after Deadmau5 caught wind, he posted a tweet saying, "It's over."

He later added, "To be fair... the mayans saw this sh*t coming."

Logan R

So Deadmau5 is upset that the gig is up and the world may realize that if Paris Hilton can do your job, anyone can?

DaveT

That's hot

daz513

I think we should call her DJ "SKANK ".

Carl

Apparently someone at TMZ didn't get the memo from Harvey saying that everyone stopped caring about Paris long ago.

stu

yo yo..u go Paris gf...yo yo..u rock it...wo wowo
SAD.. my $ was on Paris & not Nicole on which would have their act together by 2012.

Delaware D

This is so pathetic. She is so desperate.

Iz

I thought she went away a long time ago. No one cares about her. Also, people will stop caring about the Kartrashians soon, so you may as well just stop reporting on them - it's futile.

Robbie

DJ Semen!

DaveT

I like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and don't care who knows it. Neener neener.

charley

is that suppose to be some kind of accomplishment....spinning records...this whore is so phking delusional...who cares bitch....Keep good on your promises to help out the disadvantage...forgot that promise huh skank!

iimE

How exactly does one go about sterilizing DJ equipment?

MJ

Is this a joke?

A1A

Dressed in her finest DJ haute couture, "the heiress" points her finger like all big time DJ's...uh huh...take a good look at those ear phones boys and girls, I bet you don't have those at home! As an old guy I just don't groove to Deadmau5 music, its so bland and static but I really like his presentation, that's cool.

Sean

GET UP GET UP EVERYONE GET UP,,,,,,ITS DJ C*M DUMPSTER!!!! From the picture you can see how everyone is sooooooo happy to see her!

J Live

Deadmau5 has sadly overexposed himself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments