Randy Jackson

Emotional Visit

to MJ's Tomb

6/25/2012 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Jackson visiting the Michael Jackson tombAn emotional Randy Jackson commemorated the three year anniversary of the death of his younger brother Michael Jackson by visiting Forest Lawn cemetery in Los Angeles on Monday.

Randy paid his respects and also posed for pics with MJ fans -- including a King of Pop impersonator -- who had come to Michael's final resting place.

0625_impersonator_splashAs we previously reported, a group of MJ fans raised roughly $30K to decorate Jackson's tomb with 10,000 roses to honor the fallen pop superstar.

Michael Jackson died on June 25th, 2009.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

CloBird

As I read through the comments, it is quite clear that there are three types of people, pro-Michael, anti-Michael, both who based on feelings alone and those who are able to see things more clearly because they really are informed, have read much, have background knowledge in psychiatry, the law.

It is sad that there are trolls who are using TMZ as a place to post their unbalanced propaganda, their fights. They are not contributing much of worth to anyone.

Randy can be feeling sad because he lost his brother; the feelings of loss ebb and flow and the loss is ALWAYS there. His showing up to honor his brother's memory is not necessarily a photo-op, but why, oh why must M.J. look-a-likes show up? This was not the time or place to ply one's trade-- this is question of taste and manners, something sadly lacking in today's world.

Michael Jackson was a talented, eccentric, stubborn, complicated, contradictory, generous, selfish, loving, charismatic and sadly polarizing person because of people's thoughts based not on truth or reality.

Dose Of Reality

I can here him sobbing....
"Oh Michael, Michael, Michael, Why, Why, Why.......
haven't I received a check in so long? If you keep this up, I may have to get a job. You know I can't make anything trying to do concerts with the other three losers at ghetto malls. We tried to sing for real that one time and all the auto tune machines started smoking so bad we had to turn them off before they set pop on fire. Was that a sign? Should we set someone on fire again? Tito just got a wicked case of jock itch and Jermaine may have tourettes, should we make that part of the act like you did? Michael just send us a sign, anything. If that boys pants over there come down I know you are hearing me. Michael? Michael?"

realc

Have you seen Ancient Egyptian Mihael Jackson statue? Crazy!

Siggisis

Randy is a nice person, leave him alone! Please, God told me to say that

smiley

I am just so glad that everyone was in the room when allegedly michal molested young boys.....boy there were A LOT of people in that room! U cannot always believe what you hear - I am sure, the leagal system has failed all of you at some point. Becareful what you judge, those who judge get judged THEMSELVES!

phia

What emotional visit? for the cameras?!

He is smiling next to the impersonator.

nan

Happy 4th of July to all, friend and foe, alike....here is hoping ..if this truly isn't actually, your day job , you grow a brain..LOL
Hope everyone has a great holiday

MJfan4life

I just have one thing to say Randy. I know MJ loved his family, but our sister Latoya have a lot to answer to God for. Latoya, Your musical career will never amount to anything. You are something else , how could you trash your brother for money and then when he was destroyed you had the gall to come back and tell the truth. No husband could make me do anything as sick as what you did. Keep your trap shut because I have placed you in the same category as the MJhaters. You more than anyone else helped to destroy Michael Joseph Jackson, we dont want to hear you so stop trying to be always in the spotlight with you hogwash. YOU should be ashamed Latoya Jackson

MJfan4life

I just have one thing to say at this time Randy, I loved MJ with all my heart and I know MJ loved his family, but your sister Latoya have a lot to answer to God for. Latoya, Your musical career will never amount to anything. You are something else , how could you trash your brother for money and then when he was destroyed you had the gall to come back and finally tell the truth. You could have left your husband because all he did was abuse you, but you and you "no-good" husband wanted the fame that MJ had at all cost, No husband could make me do anything as sick as what you did to your own brother. Keep your trap shut because I have placed you in the same category as the MJhaters. You more than anyone else helped to destroy Michael Joseph Jackson, we dont want to hear you so stop trying to be always in the spotlight with your hogwash, trying to ease your conscience for what you did. YOU should be ashamed Latoya Jackson. Please from now on go on mute. MJ knew what you really were you idiot

Lynda Jones-owings

R.I.P, Michael Jackson, the King of POP!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7