'Big Lebowski' Stranger

My Cat's Crap Don't Stink

6/27/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0627_sam_elliott_NPGA way out West there was a fella, fella we want to tell you about, fella by the name of Sam Elliott -- whose cat takes massive stinky craps in his house ... that require a butt load of kitty litter.

The "Big Lebowski" actor tackled his poop problem head-on yesterday in Malibu -- hitting up a local supermarket for some Arm & Hammer Super Scoop kitty litter. Oh yeah, Sam also bought some Coors Lights.

Well, we lost our train of thought here. But aw hell, we done innerduced him enough.

Amber

Now THIS is breaking news!!! A Cat really S**TS?????? (rolling eyes)

marymac

He's gorgeous AND loves kitties?! *sigh*

Joanna

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://bit.ly/SmartLiving ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

Majestik

He scoops out his cat box himself? That's it, I'm moving to Cali and stalking the hell out of him. BTW, if he wants to stop me in my tracks before I "pounce" read the box and I'll faint.

CN

Still a hottie, and still married to Katharine Ross after 28 years (I had to look it up).

Donovan

My Mom has always had a serious crush on him. Growing up we had to watch all this movies. It's nice to see TMZ cover an actual celebrity, even if it is just picking up cat litter, I'd take that over Lohan or Kardashian crap any day.

Mindy

If I were talking about Sam Elliott - I would lose more than my train of thought!! He has always been one of my favs!

lisa

mmmmmmm LIFEGUARD ...

is permanently saved in my Tivo

You're still HOT Sam!

parlayer

My significant other get's hers also.

RaineeDrops

The Kardashian's should use this stuff everywhere they go, then maybe their PR... B.S. and lies would not have such a stench.

Kari

I think when the stories are now about cat's crap, things have really hit rock bottom.

L

Theater seats are staggered. Therefore, I was sitting behind him and slightly to the left giving me a perfect disgusting view of him picking his nose.

campy

Sam Elliot for President!

DaveT

Sam Elliot is a cool dude, nice guy, good actor who adds flavor to his characters, and he appreciates Louis L'amour...'nuff said

bjay

Man oh man, he still got it. Anything he sells, I want it because his voice is so sexy and delicious. Right now I have an urge to buy kitty litter and I have a dog.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments