Lindsay Lohan

Settles Up with 2007

Car Chase Victims

6/27/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0627_lindsay_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
has finally called it even with the 3 men she allegedly abducted and took on a wild drug-fueled car chase through Santa Monica back in 2007 -- the same chase that resulted in her second infamous DUI arrest.

Attorneys for both sides confirm the lawsuit was settled and a dismissal notice will be filed in court soon. The terms of the settlement have not been disclosed.

TMZ broke the story ... the three men sued Lindsay over the incident in 2008, claiming an intoxicated Lindsay hijacked a car in which they were passengers following a party in Malibu. According to the suit, Lindsay then began an insane ride down the PCH "endangering all of their lives."

The suit claimed Lindsay blew through red lights, eventually ending up at the Santa Monica Police Department where she was arrested for DUI, her second DUI bust in less than 90 days. Cops said they also found cocaine.

Lohan pled guilty to being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to reckless driving and driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher. She eventually served one day in jail.

Days after the incident, one of the men told TMZ, "It was pretty much, like, the worst night of ... my whole summer."

062712_lohan_victims_launch

sterlingguys

Just look at those guys, you mean to tell me Lindsay Lohan kidnapped them? ridiculous. They probably got a minimal amount because the lawyers fees were higher.

Our country shouldn't be called the United States of America, the United State of Lawsuits would be better, so many douchebags out there wantin somethin for nothin.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I got nothing, this bitch exhausts me.

Marvin

Two of these men were not allowed into the party and waited in the car while Lindsay and one man went into the party. Lindsay's assistant quit and left the party. Someone had to give Lindsay the keys to the car and all three men willing went for the ride.

hugh

Lindsay, you seem to have a death wish, so please, do us all a big favor and get the fvck ON with it.

Marvin

"I'm not aware of too many things......but I know what I know.....If you know what I mean....Don't let me get too deep" Eddie Brickell

ilovegossip

LILTY

You don't pay off anyone if you're innocent. Considering you can reclaim your court/lawyer costs if you are found innocent.

I suppose she was innocent of taking that coat that she paid off too. Because, you know, it wasn't worth going to court. Even though they have a picture of her wearing it..,

How many people has she paid off now? I can think of a bunch...The mink coat woman, Dawn Holland, her Assistant's Mother and now these 3 boys. Am I missing any others???

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

ONE MILLION EACH!!! ONE MILLION EACH!!!
Injustice!!!! Injustice!!!! Injustice!!!!
QUAAAAACKquackquackquackquackquackquack!!!!!

magmax

Agent Fruit Flambé, in your case, you don't even know what it is you don't know.
You are a rationalizing, malignant, lying polyp.

magmax

Did you have your conjugal visits with Remy and Charles Mason yet this week Nicole?
How are those psychopath lessons going? You seem to be on track.

Suzy Q

Seriously, she is really out of control. If she's this crazy now, these stories are not going to be funny much longer. I felt for those boys. They were freaked out!

Danielle

What up???GC..mail!

DaveT

.."I was a passenger in a car, so you owe me money"...:D
Shouldn't get a dime from my Lindsay ;)

Danielle

You would think those kids would wanna be close to her or try to help her, being she is a so called celebrity, but they were so like screw her and it only proves they must have been scared to death that night!!

dreamon

DAVET

.."I was a passenger in a car, so you owe me money"...:D
Shouldn't get a dime from my Lindsay ;)
__________________________________

Well, I guess Lindsay disagrees with you.

She paid them. Yes she did. She let the clock run out as musch as possible and SHE paid.

Jay

VICTIMS OF LINDSAY LOHAN SUPPORT GROUP SIGN UP:

1) three young men who were hijacked by Lohan
2) Young woman and her mother- nearly run off of the road by a crazed coked up Lohan
3)Palm Tree- hit by a coked and boozed up Lohan.
4)Young female club goer- one of a kind fur coat stolen by Lohan
5) Model Laura Hastings-had thousands of dollars in clothes stolen out of her closet by Lohan
6) Kamofie & Co- robbed by Lohan
7)Judge Revel- disrespected in court by Lohan
8)Dawn Holland- attacked by Lohan
9) Marissa Dugas- attacked by Lohan
10)James the Truckers- Lohan slams into his truck while speeding.
11) Dream Center Womens Shelter
12) Samantha Ronson
13) Anonymous rolex theft victim- Lohan stole watch, photographed wearing it.
14) Stevo - Lohan stole a baggie of his coke in 2007.
15) Liz Taylor- The latest victim, Lohan is trashing her legacy as I type this.

For most of these incidents the victims have won law suits against Lohan. In the cases of the stolen watch, fur coat Lohan was forced to return items once cops were involved, Stevo never got back his coke. For the other offenses Lohan plead guilty (yes nolo contendre is just as good as guilty). I find it funny that a dew delusional people still claim she is innocent. Anyone else would be in prison, including them. If there is anyone else who needs to be signed up feel free to ad in reply.