Beefcake Sues Chippendales

I Was Soooo HUMILIATED!

6/28/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0626_chippendales_lind_walter_article
Ladies, break out your singles ... 'cause coming to the main stage ... in federal court ... the Master of the Mankini ... the Lord of the Lapdance ... ex-Chippendales stud ... Luscious LIND WALTER!!!

Lind is suing the iconic all-male review ... claiming he was forced out of the bow tie bunch by a bitter female boss ... only to be exploited by the company he used to shake his ass for.

In the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ ... Lind -- a former bodybuilding champ and model -- says he was originally hired in 2008 to be a part of the Chippendales international tour ... and the honchos loved him so much, he was asked to be the star of the resident show in Las Vegas.

But according to Lind, the she-boss in charge of the LV show wasn't happy, because it meant she had to fire another dancer ... of whom she was quite fond.

Lind claims he immediately became the target of the boss' unrelenting wrath ... and was belittled, degraded and verbally abused on a regular and ongoing basis.

According to his suit, Lind was fired back in February and told it was because of "budget cuts" ... though he isn't buying it, claiming the Chippendales hired 3 people right after he was canned.

Bonus gripe -- Lind says Chippendales is still using his face and rippling abs on merchandise and in ads plastered all over Vegas ... without permission.

Lind is suing for unspecified damages. Calls to Chippendales have not been returned.

0627_chippendales_footer

Majestik

FIRED????
I don't care if it's a female or a MALE judge, MY GOD, how do you fire that ahemaherrremmm, Oh wait, man. Yeah that's it and I'm sticking to that story.
The female boss must have been doing the other guy and HE refused the next in line, how the HELL ELSE do you fire a body like that?

GLaDOS

You know how I know you're gay?
You're a Chippendales stripper.

craig

When I closed 12 Boost Mobile stores last year how come I didn't get a post on TMZ?LOL...just breaking your nuts guys,I'm sure millions of people are wondering what there favorite male stripper is up to

tgrfan42069

looks like he did a good job humiliating himself by the job he did.sure the women went nuts over him.but for one reason only.

rozbrown

I saw this guy in the show last year. He was so muscle-bound he couldn't dance. He wasn't very good in the show. And when my girl friend went to take a pic with the guys at the end of the show (which you pay for) he make a crack about her weight while she was standing with them. He was a jerk.

She's baaaack

All those "men" remind me of a bunch of narcissistic Bruces. Did you ever see the trailer trash, bar flies, and fat cows that swoon over them? I prefer real men to those pretty boys.

Takeme2ITALIA

Damn Haters much>? I've been to the show with my girlfriends LOADS of times and trust me, no ample amount of muscle held that guy back from some high quality ass shakin! Lind headlined the show cause he was a star and I can tell you-- it's just not the same without him!

To the skank hag that fired him-- maybe she should have checked the dollar signs from the Chipps store post show (every sexually energized girl I saw was grabbing "Lind" items) instead of banging the C-list dancer whose night on the town included Chipotle and the slots at Circus Circus.

Weak move, Chipps-- watch out Magic Mike...here comes Luscious Lind! #buyingstockinThunderfromDownUnder

Snerkles

"...of whom he was quite fond of." Harvey needs to hire someone with more than a 3rd grade education. Sigh.

Cindy

".. of whom she was quite fond of." Seriously, hire a proofreader!

Sunset

Yummy!

Shelley

Ugh... he's just gross. Way too muscle-bound. And anyone who would go to one of those shows is just trash.

how lame

Poor guy, he looks like Kelen lutz.

Shana

awww poor baby waaa waaa why doesn't he just get a real job and shut up.

eubie doo

Those Chips Like the Meat In Their Seats, LOL!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments