Charlie Sheen

Goes After 'Men' in

'Anger Management' Debut

6/29/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0629_sheen_angerCharlie Sheen wasted no time attacking his former show during the premiere of "Anger Management" last night ... taking some not-so-veiled shots at "Two and a Half Men" during the opening scene.

The very first scene of "Management" opens on a tight shot of Charlie (playing a character named Charlie) while he's on an angry rant ... saying, "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT!! You want to replace me with some other guy? Go ahead! It won't be the same!"

He adds, "You think I'm losing! I'm not! I'm ... anyway, you get the idea."

When the camera pulls out, it reveals Charlie is only taking out his anger on an inflatable punching bag named BoBo ... while teaching his group therapy class about an anger management technique.

Not very subtle ...

Fun Fact -- the show debuted last night on FX ... right after an episode of "Men."

Me35

I don't care...I like Charlie. He rocks!

Ace

Watched episode 1 and it's OK so far. Episode 2 is in the dvr.

parlayer

isn't this guy full of syphliss now?? disgusting, thought process is showing signs of infection.

Skins

Was that supposed to be funny?

Meggie24

Charlie's one of the biggest tools on the planet. Always has been, always will be.

Kari

Lost all respect for Charlie--won't be watching his new show.

all about the money

Hope this is a flop....teach the "winner" some humility.

Birdsht

i BARELY made it through the pilot and saw the second episode already available and passed. Its just not a good show. Its sitcom 101 mediocrity. Over selling the sex we dont care about and poor supporting cast. Its just not going to make it.

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

As a huge fan of Charlie, I expected more. I really did not like the show. It was nice to see Shawnee Smith back on the screen in a comedy role though. She was looking exceptionally nice.

marydanee

I liked the show ....

tripod

millions for meltdowns.......I for one will not be watching this sad ass hat.

It's Dave

It was two bad episodes of 2 1/2 men without Alan and Jake. I literally did not laugh once. Charlie's acting was fine, the writing just wasn't there. Hopefully it'll get better. Perhaps they can have Charlie's dead-beat brother and his stupid son move in with Charlie.

Bridget

I went to look at some reviews of the show. And I found out atleast one reason why it is so poorly put together. It is from the same production company as Tyler Perrys House of Payne.

That explains...A LOT.

Jordan

Was not going to watch the show it looked bad to begin with and i actually watched it i was so bored it would have been more exciting attending an insurance seminar.

rosebud

What is it that people see it this jerk? He's a waste of time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments